Lease modifications

pdimar25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sport Hatch
Country flag
I really want the injen intake, but I'm on a lease (college student). It's a 3 year 12k lease and I have up to $1500 in damage waiver, but will they allow me to have it on while I'm leasing. I know to take it off when I turn in the vehicle, but if I go in for oil change and they notice it what happens? I leased it from Superior Honda if anyone has experience with them (great people).
Sponsored

Rob_13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I really want the injen intake, but I'm on a lease (college student). It's a 3 year 12k lease and I have up to $1500 in damage waiver, but will they allow me to have it on while I'm leasing. I know to take it off when I turn in the vehicle, but if I go in for oil change and they notice it what happens? I leased it from Superior Honda if anyone has experience with them (great people).
I’ve got the aem cai intake and charge pipe and they haven’t told me anything directly when I’ve taken it in for service, I don’t think they care until you turn it back in or if you have a warranty issue. And if you do need to return for a warranty issue then safe bet would be to just return to stock before going to the dealer.

Last edited:

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As long as you are turning it in with original parts at the end then you should be good, but ask yourself, do I really need to be adding parts to a lease vehicle as a college student?

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i have a lease for 4 years and i have tints and intake with type r shift knob....and went servicing without issues.....i want to enjoy my car car while the lease last so do it!!!! and enjoy yourself too!
but im not a college students either...lol
Sponsored