First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So since I bought my car back in June, I’ve been having an issue with one of my tires that leaks at the bead. I work at a Honda dealer so I had my buddy look at it and we’ve removed and cleaned the rim and bead of the tire and remounted it and it just leaks at another spot each time.

Anyways what I’m getting at here is that Honda knows about this issue. There is a catch though, 19’-20’ Si or sport, if you have already attempted to fix it or have been in an accident, they won’t replace it under warranty. This is only with sport or si 18” wheels with the Goodyear EAGLE SPORT all seasons. They will be replacing the rim and tire at no cost to you though. The dealer removes your wheel without doing anything but that and they send it off to Honda and you get a new rim and tire.

If this is happening to you and you know it’s leaking from the bead, go to your dealer and let them know and tell them you have not attempted to fix it (even if you did). This is happening to the one rim I curb checked so I’m happy to hear I get a new rim as well. Just wanted to share my new found knowledge.
Sponsored

Last edited:

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
So since I bought my car back in June, I’ve been having an issue with one of my tires that leaks at the bead. I work at a Honda dealer so I had my buddy look at it and we’ve removed and cleaned the rim and bead of the tire and remounted it and it just leaks at another spot each time.

Anyways what I’m getting at here is that Honda knows about this issue. There is a catch though, if you have already attempted to fix it or have been in an accident, they won’t replace it under warranty. This is only with sport or si 18” wheels with the Goodyear assurance all seasons. They will be replacing the rim and tire at no cost to you though. The dealer removes your wheel without doing anything but that and they send it off to Honda and you get a new rim and tire.

If this is happening to you and you know it’s leaking from the bead, go to your dealer and let them know and tell them you have not attempted to fix it (even if you did). This is happening to the one rim I curb checked so I’m happy to hear I get a new rim as well. Just wanted to share my new found knowledge.
what about Goodyear eagle All seasons?

OP
OP
EkSean

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
what about Goodyear eagle All seasons?
Yes! I’m sorry, it’s the eagles not the assurance. I will edit that, thank you for that haha yes 18” good year eagle sport all seasons. And 19’-20’ Si or sport models only.
Sponsored