LCD screen cover

christopfur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 EX-L
I am looking for a protective cover to protect the LCD screen from getting scratched. I stopped by Tap Plastics, here in Northern California, and they don't have a sticky piece of plastic I can place over the screen. Any ideas on where I can get such a piece of plastic that I can cut and stick on the screen?

Much appreciated.
Sponsored

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Agreed with @cbreezy, Photodon is great.

BTW, you may want to check out this thread also. Lots of info and talk about screen protectors: http://www.civicx.com/threads/screen-protector.1306/

I am looking for a protective cover to protect the LCD screen from getting scratched. I stopped by Tap Plastics, here in Northern California, and they don't have a sticky piece of plastic I can place over the screen. Any ideas on where I can get such a piece of plastic that I can cut and stick on the screen?

Much appreciated.

Kindred1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag

Much appreciated.
I have installed the photodon protector but I'm disappointed with it. It is 35% anti-glare but the glare from the moon roof still washes out the display. I carefully followed the installation instructions but still have bubbles, and it's peeling at the top.
Sponsored