Latest Honda Hack Pro v5.0.5 Is Awesome!

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A few more Q.

Are you able to run Honda Hack or any app you installed while driving?
Once you install an app like Netflix. Where will it be (in the apps list?) and how do you run it? I don't see any examples over the net of Netflix actually working via Hondahack.
Apps are listed under App List on the infotainment screen. However, it's not advisable to install Google Play or any additional apps onto the head unit because these will cause it to slow to a crawl. TunerView or Hondata apps are fine. Scenes from the Blue Cat Lodge and Lickety Splitz are more enjoyable on a bigger screen anyway. Good luck!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Caestus

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A few more Q.

Are you able to run Honda Hack or any app you installed while driving?
Once you install an app like Netflix. Where will it be (in the apps list?) and how do you run it? I don't see any examples over the net of Netflix actually working via Hondahack.

I would strongly advise you to not install any apps aside from Hondata or the Ktuner apps. They will cause the head unit to be slower than a tortuga crossing I-75, while being chased by an alligator.

I have Hondahack on my head unit for two reasons:

One: to install Hondata

Two: So my girlfriend can change radio settings, or swap between CarPlay or Android auto (they work perfectly fine) Surprisingly... Without Hondahack she couldn't plug in her Android while mid drive.... we had to pull over to set it up. Inconvenient and annoying

izzyC-EX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' BBP Type-R/20'MX-5, Recaro, Brembo, Bose/19' GLC63 Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think I’ll stay with the Carbridge route then and just mirror my iPhone.... thanks!

izzyC-EX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' BBP Type-R/20'MX-5, Recaro, Brembo, Bose/19' GLC63 Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I actually did get Honda Hack because the car bridge route requires you to jail brake your iPhone and was worried of security issues. https://carbridgetweak.com

SAKE BOMB

First Name
Ralphi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
Made some of my own startup trailers. Need to be MP4 files and should be no more than 10-15 seconds max. Save to USB stick and go into Startup menu and select the video file to preview or use.

This update is fun!

Would you be able to send me the first start up video file (the drive by one), please?
Sponsored