Latest Honda Hack Pro v5.0.5 Is Awesome!

NkryptD0n3

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Platinum White
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Trying turning bluetooth on.

My cell data won't work with the Civic unless BT is turned on for some reason lol
I factory reset the head unit then redid the Honda Hack when connected to my home WiFi. Smooth sailing after doing all of that.
Sponsored

samji

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR, 1996 Accord V6 EX-L
Country flag
did you look at the steering wheel controls and key remapping menu?
I'm pretty sure I went through almost every menu and couldn't find it. I'll check that part again.

I've tried everything to get Viper4Android to work but to no avail.

mLkctR

SoFlo
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CW CTR
Country flag
I'm pretty sure I went through almost every menu and couldn't find it. I'll check that part again.

Viper4Android only works with Bluetooth connected devices. But after you play with the settings the bluetooth ends up sounding better than the CarPlay connection.

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PMM CTR, 2006 S2000, 2010 Element EX AWD
Country flag
Viper4Android only works with Bluetooth connected devices. But after you play with the settings the bluetooth ends up sounding better than the CarPlay connection.
It most definitely works with AA as well.

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

It is on that menu where it is.

omar0123

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 type r
Country flag
I did The honda hack and downloaded hondata App from playstore on my 2019 ctr but doesn't want to connect to the flashpro

samji

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It is on that menu where it is.
I found the button and works for the most part. If I try to reverse while the backup cam is on, it will bug out the infotainment and freeze.

Starting to think I should just go back to using it OEM, I don't think I use any honda hack features to be honest ...

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I found the button and works for the most part. If I try to reverse while the backup cam is on, it will bug out the infotainment and freeze.

Starting to think I should just go back to using it OEM, I don't think I use any honda hack features to be honest ...
I have not encounter a situation where I activated the rear cam manually plus have to reverse. If you don't feel comfortable with the stability of the honda hack I recommend you to remove it. It is not perfect I give you that but after you know what to do and what not to do its great which is my case. I use a lot of features from it like, auto ok, open hondata app with long press of the end call button, enable reverse camera with the down arrow of the steering wheel button, parking bypass feature, battery voltage monitor, available ram monitor I could miss some. I have not have issues with those features. The only thing that bugs sometimes is the hondata app that it loses connection. Ive also encountered a lot of people with 2018 and 2019 FK8's having issues too often.

frtorres87

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
So I finally pulled the trigger on this. Now I know that you need a USB stick to upload start up videos, but dies anyone have a few they can share?

integraboi

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport, Mk4 Jetta VR6
Country flag
Thinking about buying this right now... Just need to know the difference between basic and pro.

frtorres87

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Just got the pro version and set it up.. Any notable pro features I should check out?
I got ready of the “okay” screen when you first turn the car one. I wanna get the intro videos.

TypeRNY

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Hey, I noticed the gauges that someone had on their head unit. With hondahack pro, not being tuned, would I sitll be able to put those gauges on my headunit using the proversion of hondahack? Thanks!

samji

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hey, I noticed the gauges that someone had on their head unit. With hondahack pro, not being tuned, would I sitll be able to put those gauges on my headunit using the proversion of hondahack? Thanks!
I'm not 100% sure on this but I think you need to jailbreak your ECU in order to get the oil pressure/temps.
Sponsored