Latest Honda Hack Pro v5.0.5 Is Awesome!

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
I can't believe you guys pay for Sirius in the age of high quality streaming and phones with huge caches for tons of music.

I mean, shit, put an old iPod Mini with a huge SD card hacked in and that'd be better and cheaper than Sirius.

I pay for Spotify Family. I have a USB stick with a small cache of music and video as a backup just in case. Mostly stuff for the kids. Easier to change to the USB input when my daughter is crying to listen to Baby Shark for the billionth time.
Sponsored

_.berr

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Im having a hard time trying to reboot says to hold audio for 5 seconds but when i do nothing happens. I have a 2019 Civic

ManfromRI

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CW Civic Type R
Country flag
Im having a hard time trying to reboot says to hold audio for 5 seconds but when i do nothing happens. I have a 2019 Civic

Did you try holding it for longer?? Sometimes it takes more than 5 secs.

Mike_R19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 Type R, '05 Corvette Z51, '10 128i
Country flag
Holy crap! Reading through everybody's posts (Yes 7 pages) I see that there are a lot of issues with lagging and freezing. I use SXM quite frequently so I'm hesitant to download HondaHack if its going to interfere. Honestly, I only want to use Honda Hack for netflix and youtube but with all these responses highlighting the faults in the system, not sure if its worth even $25. Does anybody just have the basic download with no issues?

Kekela98a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Installed the pro version awhile ago and one day it just mysteriously disappeared and reverted to the stock setup without the Hondahack icon. So I just reverted it back to stock and kept it that way. I don’t think it worth it unless you’re using hondata

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
Does anyone know of a way with the Honda Hack to adjust the speakers outputs throughout the car at start up? I'm hoping to divert some volume from the center channel speaker off to others. Audiobooks and podcasts cause slight buzzes like it's peaking out both stock and aftermarket center channel speakers. I've grown to just unplug the thing but I'd really just like to push it to only 20% of usage and more to the other speakers if possible.
The OEM Center Speaker is not well matches to the car (it's too loud), and it's mounting is also prone to vibration.
A good "MOD" is to replace that speaker with a better quality speaker, but one that is not so sensitive, and also to mount it correctly with padding etc.

Doing so will also vastly improved the Perceived BASS, and stereo separation in the front part of the car, because you can turn up the volume and get more out of the front side speakers, (more bass) without the center one drowning them out.

Plenty of post on this and what speakers other have used to replace that Center one, and it is real easy to do -- it just pop out with a good Plastic Pry Tool.

Boosted1one

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crystal Black FI FC1 Si âś“
The OEM Center Speaker is not well matches to the car (it's too loud), and it's mounting is also prone to vibration.
A good "MOD" is to replace that speaker with a better quality speaker, but one that is not so sensitive, and also to mount it correctly with padding etc.

Doing so will also vastly improved the Perceived BASS, and stereo separation in the front part of the car, because you can turn up the volume and get more out of the front side speakers, (more bass) without the center one drowning them out.

Plenty of post on this and what speakers other have used to replace that Center one, and it is real easy to do -- it just pop out with a good Plastic Pry Tool.
Ahh. Thanks for this. timeSrry No to search rn. Did you do this mod" and if so what speaker and padding did you use... I'm still trying to figure the best way to stop sub vibration the 10 gen Si sedan. Thanks!

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag

samji

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR, 1996 Accord V6 EX-L
Country flag
I got the pro version for my FK8 and I haven't been able to find the "turn on rear camera with one button" feature. Emailed the dev multiple times with no response. I also can't install supersu/busybox for viper. When trying to install supersu, it gets stuck at "preparing" and then eventually tells me it failed to install. Same with busybox. I'm thinking the 2019 FK8's have a different HU maybe? Honda hack was installed properly but it was missing a few features like the rear camera toggle and so on. Havne't been able to reach dev so I may just uninstall and get a refund through paypal since I don't even use the hack due to the instability. I just factory reset and left it as is.

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I got the pro version for my FK8 and I haven't been able to find the "turn on rear camera with one button" feature. Emailed the dev multiple times with no response. I also can't install supersu/busybox for viper. When trying to install supersu, it gets stuck at "preparing" and then eventually tells me it failed to install. Same with busybox. I'm thinking the 2019 FK8's have a different HU maybe? Honda hack was installed properly but it was missing a few features like the rear camera toggle and so on. Havne't been able to reach dev so I may just uninstall and get a refund through paypal since I don't even use the hack due to the instability. I just factory reset and left it as is.
did you look at the steering wheel controls and key remapping menu?

NkryptD0n3

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Platinum White
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have an old version and I can’t for the life of me get WIFI to work on my head unit with my cellphone as the hot spot to check for an update. I will day though that on my 2019 I have to go to the legal details and search; when I do so it won’t load the page either. I think for some reason it’s not passing the data through my phone. Going to try the update when connected to my home WIFI.

I want that rear view camera at the touch of a button feature.

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I have an old version and I can’t for the life of me get WIFI to work on my head unit with my cellphone as the hot spot to check for an update. I will day though that on my 2019 I have to go to the legal details and search; when I do so it won’t load the page either. I think for some reason it’s not passing the data through my phone. Going to try the update when connected to my home WIFI.

Did you had to pay for that old version?

NkryptD0n3

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Platinum White
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did you had to pay for that old version?
Yes, I bought the Pro version about a week after I bought my car...I believe it was. I'm going to try to update it when I get home this afternoon from work when I can connect to my home WIFI which is about 10x faster than my Verizon LTE. I have 940mbps download at home so it should be good to go I hope. We shall see. If not I may have to see if someone can get me the APK (Android App Package) so I can install it via USB maybe?

fiend busa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag

Trying turning bluetooth on.

My cell data won't work with the Civic unless BT is turned on for some reason lol
Sponsored