milkyZ5

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
So here’s the deal, my CVT civic hatchback sport is my daily driver. I do not plan on switching it for a SI or anything else. I am happy with it, I just want it to be a bit more fun. I am currently running PRL Cobra CAI and TSP stage 1. My question here is what do you guys recommend for my last mod? It is between a FP/DP combo or 27Won Turbo upgrade. I do not want to push my CVT to its limits so that is why I am planning to stop on one of those. My plan is to get the Borla Catback Exhaust and a Intercooler (don’t know which one yet). What do you guys recommend.
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
OP, leave the power mods as is. Upgrade your rear sway bar and get some better tires. You'll have a lot more fun on the curvy roads and the not curvy ones.

alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
So here’s the deal, my CVT civic hatchback sport is my daily driver. I do not plan on switching it for a SI or anything else. I am happy with it, I just want it to be a bit more fun. I am currently running PRL Cobra CAI and TSP stage 1. My question here is what do you guys recommend for my last mod? It is between a FP/DP combo or 27Won Turbo upgrade. I do not want to push my CVT to its limits so that is why I am planning to stop on one of those. My plan is to get the Borla Catback Exhaust and a Intercooler (don’t know which one yet). What do you guys recommend.
FP/DP ... they are giving good result with this . I think you should not get the turbo with cvt because your limited with it. FP/DP are my next buy on my si. RMM is still the best upgrade I did on my si with tsp stage 1 ... Well a bigger turbo its verry for high end tune and I don't think the cvt could hold it. Bigger turbo = more time to build so u cant lost some early spool but will be better at high end rpm. Deppend on what you want.

Last edited:
OP
OP

milkyZ5

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks for the replies guy’s, I do have eibach rear sway bar and a mishimoto strut bar. It is soo fun on the curvy roads. My tires are Continental pure contact. As far as the RMM what is that? I’m sorry i am a beginner at all this still. But I think I will end up going with the FP/DP.

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
Thanks for the replies guy’s, I do have eibach rear sway bar and a mishimoto strut bar. It is soo fun on the curvy roads. My tires are Continental pure contact. As far as the RMM what is that? I’m sorry i am a beginner at all this still. But I think I will end up going with the FP/DP.
Rear motor mount.

GreaseCrow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 "Clifford" Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2015 Civic EX 5MT
Country flag
FP/DP ... they are giving good result with this . I think you should not get the turbo with cvt because your limited with it. FP/DP are my next buy on my si. RMM is still the best upgrade I did on my si with tsp stage 1 ... Well a bigger turbo its verry for high end tune and I don't think the cvt could hold it. Bigger turbo = more time to build so u cant lost some early spool but will be better at high end rpm. Deppend on what you want.
Does your RMM introduce a crap ton of vibrations and overall annoyance when idling or low speed crawling in traffic?

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
' can you post a picture from your strut bar i can't find in the Mishimoto web-site

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I think he meant the Sirimoto bar ProCivic sells.

OP
OP

milkyZ5

First Name
Guillermo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yes I’m sorry you are correct, Sirimoto it is.
Sponsored