First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
An auto page I follow on IG is throwing a meet together. So far most of the cars confirmed are BMWs and Mercs, there's a few Hondas supposed to show up. Meet is supposed to be at 5 PM on Sunday in Yonkers, with a drive down to Manhattan after. Any one here interested in going? Sounds like but I also don't want to show up and be the only Honda :oops:

Obviously you would need to take some care with social distancing before anyone gets up in arms about that. PM for address/deets.
Sponsored

Last edited:

LegendaryIsh

First Name
Ish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
An auto page I follow on IG is throwing a meet together. So far most of the cars confirmed are BMWs and Mercs, there's a few Hondas supposed to show up. Meet is supposed to be at 5 PM on Sunday in Yonkers, with a drive down to Manhattan after. Any one here interested in going? Sounds like but I also don't want to show up and be the only Honda :oops:

Obviously you would need to take some care with social distancing before anyone gets up in arms about that. PM for address/deets.
I'm always down for a nice ride and meet up. Keep me posted on possible meet up.

- Ish