First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I actually got mine at autonation honda on E. Sahara. All the cars I had a hand in buying (my 2002 civic, ex's 2008 civic, and current 2018 civic) all came from that dealership

LoneWoof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sedan EX-T w/ Sensing
Country flag
Anyone here know of any good, trustworthy mechanics in Vegas, especially for the Gen X Civics? Just got one recently, and don't want to go to sub-par ones who try to up-sell you every visit.

Little Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone here know of any good, trustworthy mechanics in Vegas, especially for the Gen X Civics? Just got one recently, and don't want to go to sub-par ones who try to up-sell you every visit.
I personally haven't been there but I have heard great things about h-tech auto on Rainbow. If I went anyplace besides the dealer this would be my first stop.

feckinmik

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX
Country flag
I used to take my old 88 hatchback to Wally's. Never had any problems with them.

OnitCTR

First Name
Onit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 type r, 2016 chevy tahoe & lexus IS
Country flag
Hi fellow members! I'm the Admin for socal ctr. I am planning to go to Vegas tonight. How may CTR owners willing to have a meet for saturday may 26?

OP
OP
songys17sport

songys17sport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport
Sorry for this super late reply guys. Been in the middle east. Should be back in March I'd love to meet up and cruise some mountain roads!

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry for this super late reply guys. Been in the middle east. Should be back in March I'd love to meet up and cruise some mountain roads!
What branch?

In any case, from a former active duty squid, be safe out there!

B0nez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Si Coupe | '08 FJ Cruiser | '05 Jeep LJ
Country flag
I picked up a '19 Coupe Si a few weeks ago, going through the tint / PPF wrap process now.

Out of curiosity, do any of you stock turbo Civic folks have any problems with the heat here in LV during the summertime killing the performance or causing issues with engine temps?
Sponsored