Las Vegas shooting

PolishedLX

Banned
Where were fighter jets to stop vegas shooting?
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
"50/50 kid" but on the "right side" of coin flip!
Vehicle(s)
The car that made all others obsolete, "doh, self-explanatory"
Country flag
  • Banned
Lets have a moment of silence for the shooter(ing) in Las Vegas. He was on the 32nd floor and managed to take out 58 people and wound 100s and 100s of people. His name is Steven Paddock.

Make your presence known by typing "I, here" to this thread.
Sponsored

bellamor

Bella
First Name
Isabella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Lets have a moment of silence for the shooter(ing) in Las Vegas. He was on the 32nd floor and managed to take out 58 people and wound 100s and 100s of people. His name is Steven Paddock.

Make your presence known by typing "I, here" to this thread.
Sending my prayers to all the victims of the shooting incident in Las Vegas. May their soul find peace in the hands of our mighty creator.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is not the America I wanted to grow up in. May all their souls RIP. The killer can fucking rot in hell.

OP
OP
PolishedLX

PolishedLX

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
  • Banned
This is not the America I wanted to grow up in. May all their souls RIP. The killer can fucking rot in hell.
Anyone find it odd that the shooter was able to shoot from such a distance? I mean the WMDs are right here. Must be physicality thing? This asian man I know once commented I was slow handling his hand gun. Is shooting a physical thing, iono, never messed with even simple handguns. The distance would mean you could not be safe for 100s of yards? not sure what distance the crime scene came out to be.

Last edited:
OP
OP
PolishedLX

PolishedLX

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
  • Banned
what happens in vegas, won't stay in vegas, this go around. also, the media won't be able to dismiss the shooter as jihad or terrorist etc which might mean we could learn something about ourselves with this event.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone find it odd that the shooter was able to shoot from such a distance? I mean the WMDs are right here. Must be physicality thing? This asian man I know once commented I was slow handling his hand gun. Is shooting a physical thing, iono, never messed with even simple handguns. The distance would mean you could not be safe for 100s of yards? not sure what distance the crime scene came out to be.
With a sniper rifle, you can shoot someone a mile away.

OP
OP
PolishedLX

PolishedLX

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
  • Banned
With a sniper rifle, you can shoot someone a mile away.
Yeah but you have to be a sniper first. Ok so I was thinking, Stephen Paddock was 400-500 yards away and was moving the crowd left to right as they hit the ground and get back up. bizarre and sinister when you consider distance of 3 football fields.

Last edited:
OP
OP
PolishedLX

PolishedLX

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
  • Banned
So much about his back story is not making any sense so far.
The sniper was a JAG=Just another guy and the FBI is incensed about it. We have now JAG mass murderers so welcome to the new era of mass murderers. No more Jeffrey Dahmers or Unabombers. Them days are gone!!

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I haven't followed the shooter and I'm waiting until more facts come out before coming to a conclusion about everything.

I'm curious what he did the 6 years he was an IRS SA. OPM curiously "doesn't know". They're trained with firearms.

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
500 yards? Nope. The last couple times I was doing rifle qualification in the Marines, I was ten-for-ten at 500 yards on man-sized targets. What he was shooting at was several football fields' worth of people.

I had a friend who was former Air Force say that M16s weren't that deadly at 500 yards. I dunno about that... after being in the "pits", pulling targets and scoring them, I wouldn't want to be at the receiving end, no matter how far away the shooter was.

I haven't followed the shooter and I'm waiting until more facts come out before coming to a conclusion about everything.

I'm curious what he did the 6 years he was an IRS SA. OPM curiously "doesn't know". They're trained with firearms.
If he was a gov't worker, he knew to stay quiet about everything that might raise suspicion.

Regarding the meme a few posts back --
He accumulated all the gear over, what, twenty years' time? If there were a national database, the second or third rifle would've raised a flag. He rented that hotel room over a week or two; going in and out with the same suitcase would be no big deal in a tourist-heavy place like Vegas. And did he have training? Don't need formal federal training if you're a hobbyist. His brother said he didn't have any idea; so what?

Only one person truly knows why he did it, and he's dead.

OP
OP
PolishedLX

PolishedLX

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Finding a motive is, imo, nullified, neutralized and negated by the fact that you wouldn't be able to profile a JAG however my guess is I think someone pissed him off, someone who goes to these concerts and music festivals. A crafty JAG like this who was a successful real estate broker, accountant, vegas gambler once bragged more about his good fortune then his winnings. I'm not repping him cause it wouldn't be wise for me, just the JAG in him, there is a distinction.

Last edited:

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
^The fuck are you on about.

He's not "just another guy", he was a psychopath.

Also, to the idi..guy who posted that meme up there, he used the goddamn elevator, over multiple trips in suitcases; he didn't "disarm" anything, the fire-alarm went off from all the gunsmoke in his room. And 8th grade physics will let you know that a bullet hitting a windshield has far, far, FAR more force than some winds. FFS.

"This type of tragedy just can not be prevented", says the only country in the world where this happens regularly.

OP
OP
PolishedLX

PolishedLX

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Last edited: