Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Old people, lots and lots of them
Yeah, but the old people aren't the ones weaving in and out of traffic at 30+ the speed limit.

Overeager tourists with flashy rentals + oh screw it I don't think there's any logic to anything in Florida lol. :dunno:

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, but the old people aren't the ones weaving in and out of traffic at 30+ the speed limit.

Overeager tourists with flashy rentals + oh screw it I don't think there's any logic to anything in Florida lol. :dunno:
Note to self, do not visit FL :D

Xyrex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 Honda Prelude
Let me preface this by saying I'm glad no one was injured and I am glad the police were able to recover the stolen vehicle. However throughout I found myself impressed by the Civic's handling performance, especially at speed. The car remained composed even during abrupt lane changes on the freeway, not to mention it cornered like it was on rails. That was also a beautiful pit maneuver on the part of the cops.

OP
OP
barrytran92

barrytran92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EX
Let me preface this by saying I'm glad no one was injured and I am glad the police were able to recover the stolen vehicle. However throughout I found myself impressed by the Civic's handling performance, especially at speed. The car remained composed even during abrupt lane changes on the freeway, not to mention it cornered like it was on rails. That was also a beautiful pit maneuver on the part of the cops.
Do you think 2.0L is better than 1.5L turbo?

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's incredible the way cops endanger the lives of everyone on the road with these chases.
Must be cop hater. Looks to me like that asshole was the one endangering lives. But maybe your right, they shoulda just let him go, cause what he did, he was entitled to do it, otherwise he might have cried.

David Harper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe
Country flag
Must be cop hater. Looks to me like that asshole was the one endangering lives. But maybe your right, they shoulda just let him go, cause what he did, he was entitled to do it, otherwise he might have cried.
you'll change your mind about cop chases when your 16 year old daughter who just started driving gets hit head-on and killed because the stupid cops were chasing a guy at 90 mph.

Xyrex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 Honda Prelude
Do you think 2.0L is better than 1.5L turbo?
Not sure what your idea of better is. Regardless of engine I was just observing how well the car was cornering. I haven't had time with a 2.0L but the 1.5t is a great engine.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
you'll change your mind about cop chases when your 16 year old daughter who just started driving gets hit head-on and killed because the stupid cops were chasing a guy at 90 mph.
Or perhaps the guy getting chased hits your daughter head on and then you'll slam the police for not attempting to get the guy?...
Sponsored