First Name
Jonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Aegan Blue Metallic Civic Type R
Country flag
Hi guys,

Do you have any suggestions for a shop or trusted dealer for basic maintenance for a Type R in LA or OC area? I live in an apartment so I don't really have access to a lot of tools or space. I'm coming up on 10k miles and will be due for another round of maintenance soon but prefer not to be ripped off by my dealer.

Thanks and stay safe everyone
Sponsored

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Type R, 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT, 2002 Lexus ES300
Country flag
Hi guys,

Do you have any suggestions for a shop or trusted dealer for basic maintenance for a Type R in LA or OC area? I live in an apartment so I don't really have access to a lot of tools or space. I'm coming up on 10k miles and will be due for another round of maintenance soon but prefer not to be ripped off by my dealer.

Thanks and stay safe everyone
If you don’t mind sharing which dealer did you purchase/use for maintenance? I would recommend Tokyo automotive in OC. They specialize in Japanese imports.

OP
OP
jontron5000

jontron5000

First Name
Jonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Aegan Blue Metallic Civic Type R
Country flag
If you don’t mind sharing which dealer did you purchase/use for maintenance? I would recommend Tokyo automotive in OC. They specialize in Japanese imports.
Bought my car at Freeway Honda but we moved out of the area, more towards LA. Took my car to Norm Reeves Honda in Cerritos for maintenance. It wasn't horrible price wise since it was my first scheduled maintenance but I'm sure it'll start to get more expensive as the mileage goes up.

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check out Tokyo automotive ?
Sponsored