KtunerFlash V1 stage 2

HMan

AB 1.5T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe EXT
Hey everybody, I'm new here but not new to Honda's or Civics. My EXT CVT is just about to turn 500 miles and I'm interested in the KtunerFlash V1. Some questions I have are...I have not been able to find any dyno results for stage 0, 1 and definitely not stage 2, are there any? It does seem from reading a lot on here the Ktuner is altering a lot that I want to
( Following SilverGhost and vit).

You can etune and get custom tunes with V1 right?
Any drawbacks with V1 (other than live tuning and Bluetooth)
Are their tunes effective so far?
Anyone ran stage 2 yet?

Thanks I appreciate it.

Honda Civic 10th gen KtunerFlash V1 stage 2 KIMG0052.JPG
Sponsored

VitViper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Yes we can eTune with either version. It comes with included 16/18/21 psi base maps with customizations you can apply.

OP
OP
HMan

HMan

AB 1.5T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe EXT
Is the 21 tune going to be ok to run with my CVT? Any results or experience for power/performance gains on the stage tunes out there? I'd like to buy it from you @VitViper
(Mostly for convenience I can't make it to a shop for a few weeks) it seems pretty easy to set up?

VitViper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Is the 21 tune going to be ok to run with my CVT? Any results or experience for power/performance gains on the stage tunes out there? I'd like to buy it from you @VitViper
(Mostly for convenience I can't make it to a shop for a few weeks) it seems pretty easy to set up?
Yeah t's pretty straightforward. I would start with the 18psi map and see how you feel about it, then try the 21. Don't jump in head first lol.

OP
OP
HMan

HMan

AB 1.5T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe EXT
Not really worried about too much power ( last car was a 6.4 liter Challenger ) more about blowing it up lol. But it'll be nice to have options. Thank you.

OP
OP
HMan

HMan

AB 1.5T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe EXT
Strikes me as odd that I can't find any dyno results for the Ktuner V1 but hondata posts theirs up clearly and advertises them? Has me in the fence about which to choose.

VitViper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Each boost level will make more power. He has graphs but they were done on the CVT which skews the graphs a bit (they stop at 6500 according to the dyno, which isn't 100% accurate -- so although each boost level makes more power, he doesn't want to share graphs that aren't 100% accurate). I don't want to do those maps on my car as I just tuned our car and customer cars how we see fit. And I'm not putting the factory DP back on at this point just for a test, we're well past testing on a bone stock car (been there, done that kind of thing).

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Each boost level will make more power. He has graphs but they were done on the CVT which skews the graphs a bit (they stop at 6500 according to the dyno, which isn't 100% accurate -- so although each boost level makes more power, he doesn't want to share graphs that aren't 100% accurate). I don't want to do those maps on my car as I just tuned our car and customer cars how we see fit. And I'm not putting the factory DP back on at this point just for a test, we're well past testing on a bone stock car (been there, done that kind of thing).
What would you estimate you can get out of an otherwise stock 1.5T / 6MT on 93 octane with Ktuner with a custom tune at this point? I understand the clutch may be an issue.

VitViper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
What would you estimate you can get out of an otherwise stock 1.5T / 6MT on 93 octane with Ktuner with a custom tune at this point? I understand the clutch may be an issue.
Bone stock? About 30-40whp over stock w/ 60-80wtq over stock.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bone stock? About 30-40whp over stock w/ 60-80wtq over stock.
Are there any currently available supporting mods that would make a significant difference on 93?