HondaFanz2018

First Name
HondaFanz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si (Stolen), 2013 Honda Accord Sport V6
Country flag
Just bought a Ktuner from TSP with their Stage 1 Tune. Can't wait to get it and re flash. There are multiple threads already on this subject so I will not be adding to the already extensive member reviews. Thanks to all of you that have talked about your experiences, both pros and cons

Honda Civic 10th gen Ktuner with TSP Stage 1 tune on the way 1602178449865
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats. It's an outstanding tune made even better with the new user adjustable throttle tweaks.

OP
OP
HondaFanz2018

HondaFanz2018

First Name
HondaFanz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Congrats. It's an outstanding tune made even better with the new user adjustable throttle tweaks.
That's what I have read going through hundreds of posts. Should make my daily more enjoyable :)

alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
The beast is underway. Its day and night car. I'm on tsp map 3 every day its insane... Well great buy.

I'm still on stock clutch with rmm and 27won intake . I had no issue with my clutch ... just try to don't WOT under 3.8k rpms and your clutch should be holding the tsp map 3.

Welcome to the tsp member! ?

alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
Did they have updates the tunes for the si ?
If yes I want it ... ? throttle tweaks?

OP
OP
HondaFanz2018

HondaFanz2018

First Name
HondaFanz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The beast is underway. Its day and night car. I'm on tsp map 3 every day its insane... Well great buy.

I'm still on stock clutch with rmm and 27won intake . I had no issue with my clutch ... just try to don't WOT under 3.8k rpms and your clutch should be holding the tsp map 3.

Welcome to the tsp member! ?
Yes, read a lot on that. No WOT below 3000 RPM and in 5th & 6th gears. Especially in Map 3

alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
Yes, read a lot on that. No WOT below 3000 RPM and in 5th & 6th gears. Especially in Map 3
Yea ... 5th and 6th just don't ... I only done likes 3-5 pulls switching 4-5 at WOT and no issues on map 3 but you feel that ur hitting the max of the stock clutch. Well you should utilise ur 5th and 6th to downgrade the knock control sometimes with 1-2 psi.

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did they have updates the tunes for the si ?
If yes I want it ... ? throttle tweaks?
So if you let off the gas quickly, you know how the car kind of jerks a bit? The throttle padding they introduced should smooth that out and basically make the car think you took your foot off slower... I'm not sure that is the best or the most accurate way to explain it but that is how I make sense of it. I'm excited as that's one thing that bothers me. I have a CVT though, so it is a bit different, but I would imagine the tweaks work the same for both, and if I can fix that it would be HUGE.

alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
So if you let off the gas quickly, you know how the car kind of jerks a bit? The throttle padding they introduced should smooth that out and basically make the car think you took your foot off slower... I'm not sure that is the best or the most accurate way to explain it but that is how I make sense of it. I'm excited as that's one thing that bothers me. I have a CVT though, so it is a bit different, but I would imagine the tweaks work the same for both, and if I can fix that it would be HUGE.
Yea I run map 3 since this summer and I know what ur talking about... but for me its no realy important but if the maked the tune perfect its pretty nice. So I should ask them to send me an tune file for my si?

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
Its time to try it !

Honda Civic 10th gen Ktuner with TSP Stage 1 tune on the way 20201008_161010

Honda Civic 10th gen Ktuner with TSP Stage 1 tune on the way 20201008_161219

alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
Well medium padding settings feel very well for daily driving it!
I love this new settings.
Now we have the choice to decide how you want it!
Sponsored