KTuner vs KTuner v2

Hondatec5131

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si sedan
Hey Guys I’m wondering what the difference is between the regular KTuner and the V2. I understand the v2 comes with the little mini display. But is the an other differences? I have a PRL CAI
Sponsored

OP
OP
Hondatec5131

Hondatec5131

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic si sedan
You’ve pretty much got it figured out.
Is there any benefit to having the display? besides being able to monitor on the go. also does k tuner work with mac or would i have to run a windows background on the mac?

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is there any benefit to having the display? besides being able to monitor on the go. also does k tuner work with mac or would i have to run a windows background on the mac?
@250GTCalifornia already answered some of your questions but I will add and say that the display, in addition to being informative, is fun to have. There are lots of sensor outputs that someone thing their car would be interested in that you can't see without a display (or hooking up your laptop). Examples are engine coolant temps, intake temps, boost levels, ect. There are dozens to choose from.

RamrodSi

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si coupe
I guess you guys have not heard about the v1.2. You can monitor all the things the v2 monitors via Bluetooth with the TunerView app. You can even store and flash up to 5 tunes just like the v2. No wires, more layouts for gauges... v1.2 was a no brainer for me.

pmcderm29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI, 2013 Honda CRV AWD
Country flag
I guess you guys have not heard about the v1.2. You can monitor all the things the v2 monitors via Bluetooth with the TunerView app. You can even store and flash up to 5 tunes just like the v2. No wires, more layouts for gauges... v1.2 was a no brainer for me.
Sucks it is only for Android! Wish they had the software for Mac and app for IOS.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I was ready to buy a v1.2 until I found out you still need a laptop to lock it to your ECU even if you have the TunerView app like I do. Too bad they can't get the app to lock the Ktuner to the ECU. Then it would work for those of us who only have a desktop and mobile devices.
Sponsored

Last edited: