• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

KTuner v2 with TSP Stage1

tehSteve

GrayBeard McGootch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Country flag
I sold my 2017 Civic SI a few weeks ago, thus I have no real reason to keep my KTuner v2 w/TSP Stage1 tune laying around. I've had the unit installed for about 12 months and it ran flawlessly.

Comes with original packaging , cabling (usb to pc & unit to ODBII), stickers, certificate of authenticity, and mounting bracket. It's all there. No scratches on the display nor on the unit itself.

Serial #KTFL20544

KTuner has been unlocked and TSP Stage 1 tune is still on the unit.
More than happy to email the tune file over as well, but I am also pretty confident that you can pull the tune off the unit and save it onto your desktop. Whatever you wish is fine with me.

Asking $515 shipped.
If you live in Central Jersey around East Brunswick, North Brunswick, South River, I am more than willing to meet up with you for the transaction and that will drop the price to $500 cash.

Please also be advised that this TSP tune is for 2017-2018 Si.
TwoStep will be able to send you an updated file if you are rolling on a 2019 when you provide them the serials.

Honda Civic 10th gen KTuner v2 with TSP Stage1 image0

Honda Civic 10th gen KTuner v2 with TSP Stage1 IMG_1278

Last edited:
OP
OP
tehSteve

tehSteve

GrayBeard McGootch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Country flag
$515 shipped. This includes TSP Stage1 for only +15$ over what v2s without the tune are selling for.

blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
might be interested in this, still trying to decide if i want to TUNE or not....

mooky-_-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CBP Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
PM if still available
Sponsored