Ktuner V2 Unit Will Not Power On

503Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WOP Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve had my V2 Ktuner for a few months now and before today it has been fine. I plugged my unit into my desktop and it would not connect to the software and the screen was flickering. Now the unit will not power on when connected to the computer at all, no LED lights or screen on. The same goes for when I plug it into my car. The unit appears to be completely unresponsive and does not power on. What are your suggestions on the fix? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

OP
OP
503Si

503Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WOP Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Already done, just checking to see if it has happened to anybody else here since they are closed for the day or if anybody else had a fix.

AsianGuy98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
It happened to me a couple of days ago. Got a hold of Ktuner and he said it was because my laptop wasn't giving it enough power.

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It happened to me a couple of days ago. Got a hold of Ktuner and he said it was because my laptop wasn't giving it enough power.
so im having this issue now but im connected to my desktop computer. i didnt have any issues before until today.

the ktuner unit doesnt even turn on when connected to the OBD port on the car. when i try to launch the ktuner application on my computer it doesnt even ask to login anymore it just goes straight into the program but on the bottom left hand corner it keeps flickering from disconnected to authenicating to disconnected to authenicating repeatedly

anyone know what the hell is going on?

Last edited:

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
so im having this issue now but im connected to my desktop computer. i didnt have any issues before until today.

the ktuner unit doesnt even turn on when connected to the OBD port on the car. when i try to launch the ktuner application on my computer it doesnt even ask to login anymore it just goes straight into the program but on the bottom left hand corner it keeps flickering from disconnected to authenicating to disconnected to authenicating repeatedly

anyone know what the hell is going on?
All USB ports do not output the same power. To make sure the V2 unit is getting plenty of power, it may be helpful to plug it into a PC and the car at the same time.

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
All USB ports do not output the same power. To make sure the V2 unit is getting plenty of power, it may be helpful to plug it into a PC and the car at the same time.
so...when i had no issues getting it to power on the same usb port over a couple dozen times on my computer, and even on the OBD2 port on the car alone, youre telling me theres not enough power?

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
so...when i had no issues getting it to power on the same usb port over a couple dozen times on my computer, and even on the OBD2 port on the car alone, youre telling me theres not enough power?
Possibly.