Guitar_stitch

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI, 2006 Honda Element, 2006 Chevy Express
Country flag
Is there some long press functionality that I haven't found in the documentation, or is this some sort of feature/bug/in development functionality?

Essentially, I can long press the KTuner screen for a few seconds and get the text items to change to a "0" value with no labels. Shutting the vehicle off and unplugging the KTuner does not restore them. By using similar long press and swipe actions, I can get the display back to normal. I only did this on the default layout with 6 text items to see if there was a way to have a second page of options before I found the other layout designs.

To be clear, I don't have any issues and the system is working fine...just curious about this behavior.
Sponsored

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
No, a long press without any lift should prevent the display from updating while it waits for you to release and leave you on the menu like a short press would. Time is not a factor in the touch screen code.

OP
OP
Guitar_stitch

Guitar_stitch

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI, 2006 Honda Element, 2006 Chevy Express
Country flag
No, a long press without any lift should prevent the display from updating while it waits for you to release and leave you on the menu like a short press would. Time is not a factor in the touch screen code.
Interesting. I'll have to play around with it some more and see if I can replicate the behavior more consistently. I'll report back when I have more clear information on this. Perhaps there's an interface bug.

Thanks for the response!