• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Ktuner v2 for sale unlocked 610 shipped !

Btayz131

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r #00749
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi im selling my Ktuner v2 unlocked for 610 shipped let me know if interested!?

Price reduced to 550 shipped!
Sold
Sold
Sold
Sponsored

Last edited:

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
would this even work on the Type R? Thought it was car dependent...since you have the hatch sport

OP
OP
Btayz131

Btayz131

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r #00749
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
would this even work on the Type R? Thought it was car dependent...since you have the hatch sport
I own a type r now .... traded the hatch sport and yes Ktuner will work just have to unlock ecu for 200 bucks.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you have proof (screen capture peferably) that it's unlocked and a picture of the V2 Unit, I'll offer you $450 and I come pick it up. I'm about 3 hours away, but don't mind making the trip.

OP
OP
Btayz131

Btayz131

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r #00749
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ummm...it's cheaper to get the whole package vice buy from you my friend:
  • KTunerFlash V2 is available for $899 including unlock and overnight shipping in the United States.
Thanks for the info but Ktuner has told me it’s 250 for the ecu unlock so 610 plus 250 comes out to 860 that’s still cheaper.... I appreciate your input however your not the one selling it I am.

OP
OP
Btayz131

Btayz131

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r #00749
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for the info but Ktuner has told me it’s 250 for the ecu unlock so 610 plus 250 comes out to 860 that’s still cheaper.... I appreciate your input however your not the one selling it I am.
If you have proof (screen capture peferably) that it's unlocked and a picture of the V2 Unit, I'll offer you $450 and I come pick it up. I'm about 3 hours away, but don't mind making the trip.
your not being a dick lol I’m just going off of the email Ktuner sent to me saying it was 250 but they could have updaged the price

OP
OP
Btayz131

Btayz131

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r #00749
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
your not being a dick lol I’m just going off of the email Ktuner sent to me saying it was 250 but they could have updaged the price
However if you give me 500 and come get it it’s all yours !

OP
OP
Btayz131

Btayz131

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r #00749
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That it does! :D
Also with all do respect I think you should reread the terms listed. as the recipient of an email I have the right to copy the email sent to me (the recipient). The email was in fact addressed to me so I would be able to copy what’s listed. If it wasn’t addressed to me that’s where it would be a problem. However out of respect of you guys as a company I’ll take down the posting.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Also I was just on your website and was able to purchase it for 250. Just letting you know and if you would like I can post a pic of it saying 250 in my cart !
I don't see how you can do that...nothing where it says to add anything to the car...it was on this website? Just curious: http://ktuner.com/17civictyper/

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
lol...deleted the publicly searchable link...but now it's up to the OP to delete his quote of my response :D
Thank you.

OP we cleared out the majority of our posts so it stays on topic. He got his unlock and all is right with the world!
Sponsored

Last edited: