• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Ktuner V2 For Sale (sold)

Gforce81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag
Up for sale is a Ktuner V2. Cables included but do not have original box. $450 shipped. Can send screenshot/pic to buyer validating it's been unlocked and ready to be locked to a new R. Updated with pic attached.

Only selling because I traded my R in for a RS3.

Honda Civic 10th gen Ktuner V2 For Sale (sold) unlock
Sponsored

Last edited:

civicsi1211

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic type R
Country flag
Up for sale is a Ktuner V2. Cables included but do not have original box. $450 shipped. Can send screenshot/pic to buyer validating it's been unlocked and ready to be locked to a new R.

Only selling because I traded my R in for a RS3.
I am used to getting flashpro’s

Is this the same thing?
Will I have to send my ECU to KTuner first?
Definitely interested

Last edited:
OP
OP

Gforce81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag
I am used to getting flashpro’s

Is this the same thing?
Will I have to send my ECU to KTuner first?
Definitely interested
Essentially, yes they are comparable. Any tuner can tune with both and they both have comparable off the shelf maps. If you haven't unlocked your ECU, you will need to have that done.

omar0123

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 type r
Country flag
You have to send the ecu but is you have anyone you know that can jailbreak it with there flashpro and tgen you can use ktune

OP
OP

Gforce81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag
Can you send me details on this!
Not that I'm questioning him, but I have not heard anything of the sorts. I do know whether you're were unlocked by Hondata or Ktuner, it's unlocked and therefore, you could use either. That said, you still have to be unlocked by one or the other vendors. Perhaps Hondata has enabled a way for you to unlock yourself?

omar0123

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 type r
Country flag
I bought the hondata flashpro and jailbroke the ecu with hondatas automated jailbrake price 250 , now if you look up some post here in this forum theres already members that have done it only thing that who ever has a flashpro has to get there car back to stock unlock the flashpro from there car install it on your car buy the jailbreak from the hondata web page install the flashpro and do the jailbreak the the instructions provided on the flashpro then after you jailbreak the ecu you can then go back to stock unlock the flash pro from that car and install it back to the car it was unlocked from then since the ecu is jailbroken you can then install the ktune and tune it with the base tunes provided

OP
OP

Gforce81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag
I bought the hondata flashpro and jailbroke the ecu with hondatas automated jailbrake price 250 , now if you look up some post here in this forum theres already members that have done it only thing that who ever has a flashpro has to get there car back to stock unlock the flashpro from there car install it on your car buy the jailbreak from the hondata web page install the flashpro and do the jailbreak the the instructions provided on the flashpro then after you jailbreak the ecu you can then go back to stock unlock the flash pro from that car and install it back to the car it was unlocked from then since the ecu is jailbroken you can then install the ktune and tune it with the base tunes provided
Ahh I see what you're saying. That was around the time I started losing interest in my type R and wasn't paying close to attention to what Hondata was doing but I vaguely recall now. That would definitely be more convenient than mailing your ECU in.

omar0123

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 type r
Country flag
And its straight forward if you have a lap top you will do the hole process in maybe 20 minutes tops
Sponsored