• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

KTuner V1 for sale

tc3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have for sale a KTuner V1, purchased a few months ago as a package with CivicX Si stage 1 tune from VitTuned. I never claimed the tune since I do not have an Si.

As you can see from the pictures, the unit is in like new condition. I've used it once, and later plugged it in a second time to return everything to factory and unlock the KTuner from my ECU. The included cable wasn't ever used and is still sealed in the bag.

$400.

Honda Civic 10th gen KTuner V1 for sale 01-

Honda Civic 10th gen KTuner V1 for sale 02-

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have for sale a KTuner V1, purchased a few months ago as a package with CivicX Si stage 1 tune from VitTuned. I never claimed the tune since I do not have an Si.

As you can see from the pictures, the unit is in like new condition. I've used it once, and later plugged it in a second time to return everything to factory and unlock the KTuner from my ECU. The included cable wasn't ever used and is still sealed in the bag.

$400.

01-jpg.jpg

02-jpg.jpg
So it’s V1 and not V1.2?

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That is correct. This was purchased before V1.2 was announced.
Hmm. I wanna say I’m interested but at this time I don’t think I am able to.

OP
OP

tc3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hmm. I wanna say I’m interested but at this time I don’t think I am able to.
No problem. I appreciate the interest.

hondadroid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex-t , 2015 dodge ram
Sorry but I am not fully up to speed on this. Is this for a si? What is the difference between v1 and v2

Last edited:
OP
OP

tc3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry but I am not fully up to speed on this. Is this for a si? What is the difference
The KTuner unit is for all CivicX models. Here's the application chart: http://ktuner.com/applications/

The tune (ECU map) that is flashed to your vehicle is the part that is model-dependent. When you connect the KTuner unit to your car, it identifies the type of engine you have and displays a list of applicable tunes for you to select from.

This particular package from VitTuned included a stage-1 tune for the Civic Si (a ECU map they'd email to you). But since I have a EX-T, for which the Si tune is not applicable, I never claimed that tune from them.

hondadroid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex-t , 2015 dodge ram
Can I ask why you baught it for an si if you do not have one.
Also it looks like brand new they are 449

OP
OP

tc3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The KTuner is not "for the si". That is what I tried to explain above.

The package I purchased included the KTuner unit (for all CivicX models) plus a tune that is specifically for the Si. It was the same price as buying just the KTuner unit.

Yes, new they cost $449. The one I am selling is indistinguishable from a new unit.

RODSCIVIC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
Country flag
This is a non-wear item, I don't see an issue with his price. Also Op I might be interested.

OP
OP

tc3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
bump

tobeydw

Threads