XWCMx

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the advice guys. I've now downloaded Parallels, but am hitting the exact same issue - This time it's flashing "Authenticating" for a millisecond, and then back to Disconnected. I've tried a few different cords, and unplugging 100+ times to no avail. I'll reach out to Ktuner and see if they know of anything else.
Hey all, after speaking with the folks at Ktuner I've bought a new Windows computer and am still having connectivity issues with the device, which wont even allow me to get past locking the device - Essentially switching between authenticating and disconnected every 2-3 seconds. Ktuner is convinced it is not a hardware issue, so I was wondering if any of you had any insight or experience with a specific issue like this?

I've tried to update my USB drivers, which I think was successful, and ensured the software is up to date both for the software and my computer. I've actually tried this on 3 computers - 2 Macs and a PC. Like I said, Ktuner hasn't given me any advice other than saying that it is not defective, so any help would be appreciated!
Sponsored

OP
OP
CVCTURBO

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
Hey all, after speaking with the folks at Ktuner I've bought a new Windows computer and am still having connectivity issues with the device, which wont even allow me to get past locking the device - Essentially switching between authenticating and disconnected every 2-3 seconds. Ktuner is convinced it is not a hardware issue, so I was wondering if any of you had any insight or experience with a specific issue like this?

I've tried to update my USB drivers, which I think was successful, and ensured the software is up to date both for the software and my computer. I've actually tried this on 3 computers - 2 Macs and a PC. Like I said, Ktuner hasn't given me any advice other than saying that it is not defective, so any help would be appreciated!
So Ive been having that issue from time to time and that's on this brand new rca windows tablet. I've had to turn the car off, remove the obd2 Ktuner, and retry it all over. I think it's the usb cord though that came with Ktuner, maybe it had an almost broken wire in it? I bought a new cord from best buy and haven't had trouble since.

Honda Civic 10th gen Ktuner v1.2 question Screenshot_20181219-224131

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
So Ive been having that issue from time to time and that's on this brand new rca windows tablet. I've had to turn the car off, remove the obd2 Ktuner, and retry it all over. I think it's the usb cord though that came with Ktuner, maybe it had an almost broken wire in it? I bought a new cord from best buy and haven't had trouble since.

Screenshot_20181219-224131.png
We definitely recommend trying a different USB cable just in case and will take note if you can try the cable that came with it again and verify you have issues with it.
Sponsored