KTuner Update: Map Switching Added To Many More ECUs, Non-Si Adv VSA, more to come

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
@KTuner is advanced vsa and map switching part of "full support"? On the website there's no longer an asterisk next to 5AN-A22 but no updates from 1.0.9.2
Sponsored

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@KTuner is advanced vsa and map switching part of "full support"? On the website there's no longer an asterisk next to 5AN-A22 but no updates from 1.0.9.2
you need to update your software to 1.0.9.3 thats been out a couple weeks now
Honda Civic 10th gen KTuner Update: Map Switching Added To Many More ECUs, Non-Si Adv VSA, more to come upload_2019-12-9_7-29-51

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
You know before asking I had the brief idea to try downloading the installer again and reinstalling to see if there was a new version, and was like nah... the application said I was up to date lol. Thanks for the quick response guys

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Any word on Advanced VSA for the Type R? I'm not super interested in Flex Fuel or anything like that, but I think that the Advanced VSA option would be beneficial for those of us with high hp custom tunes.

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Any word on Advanced VSA for the Type R? I'm not super interested in Flex Fuel or anything like that, but I think that the Advanced VSA option would be beneficial for those of us with high hp custom tunes.
We're still exploring options, since anyone can copy the work we'd put on a Type-R ECU.

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Any chance we will see a remote jailbreak coming to Ktuner for the FK8? I will be sticking with my Ktuner for my Type R as I value the functionality of the screen over some of the Hondata offerings except for the remote Jailbreak, trying to avoid paying a FP owner to help me jailbreak my ECU on top of paying for the jailbreak itself.

calvin13386

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5T
Country flag
Hi guys,

leaving the stuttering, how many of you use this maf configuration, "factori maf w/scaled top end calibration"?

I am using setting "custom".

I just tried flashing for my friend's car this maf scaling "factory maf w/scaled top end calibration and experienced stuttering as well as check engine light. Tried to check on the errors but nothing comes up. Reflashed again still see the check engine light, reset ecu still same.

Anyone having similar issue or ktuner can advise? More concerned how to get rid of the CEL whether is it due to the maf scaling.

calvin13386

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5T
Country flag
Unexpectedly the CEL disappear the next morning. Did not do anything to it and it just did not appear anymore. Now I am contemplating to flash again with other settings or maf scaling. Anyway shall leave it as it is first until I cannot endure the stutter.

drugones

First Name
Simone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5T 4D-Sedan Executive
Country flag
Hey just double checking before I pull the plug on Ktuner:

On the Ktuner website (https://ktuner.com/16civicturbo/) doesn't look like the On the Fly maps are supported (is not within the list of features).

Can anyone confirm they are now supported?
Is this thread more updated than the website :D !?

I got the ECU 5AW-G42, 1.5T Sedan (EU version), all stock.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Looking at the KTuner compatibility page, it looks like your ECU has full support. That certainly should include otf map switching.
Sponsored