KTuner Update: Map Switching Added To Many More ECUs, Non-Si Adv VSA, more to come

varge

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5T 4D Elegance EUDM
Country flag
The new adjusted MAF scale is available on all Non-Si ECUs in this latest release. It leans it out a bit, but still stays on the conservative side.
Great job and thank you for all the time and effort you spent in this! Hope that every tiny bit of feedback has been helpful in completing this major update for us European funs :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Great job and thank you for all the time and effort you spent in this! Hope that every tiny bit of feedback has been helpful in completing this major update for us European funs :)
No problem. We definitely appreciate all feedback!

ddood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 VTI-LX
Country flag
Somewhat off-topic but out of curiosity, are you folks in Europe getting the oil dilution updates?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Question. Is this new MAF scale something specific for the European Civics or would our stock US models benefit from this as well?

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Question. Is this new MAF scale something specific for the European Civics or would our stock US models benefit from this as well?
Its a Euro specific thing

Andre80

First Name
white civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X 1.5 sport +
Country flag
[QUOTE = "ddood, post: 660162, membro: 9307"] Un po 'fuori tema ma per curiositĂ , gente in Europa che ottiene gli aggiornamenti sulla diluizione dell'olio? [/ QUOTE]
no, i consumatori europei non hanno il potere mediatico che possiedi

Last edited:

SilverArrow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X 1.5 T. Sport
Country flag
Hai detto bene Andrea, anche se in tutta sinceritĂ  io questo problema non ce l'ho.

kytos

First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC SPORT 1.5t 2017 EUDM
Country flag
Hey, let's keep the conversation in english, grazie :)

I've been testing the maf scale with other folks here in Spain and we all agree the engine feels smoother and AFR are ok now, not falling in to low 10 or 9...

I just purchased the TSP stage1 tune for non-SI, I'm waiting for it to arrive in my e-mail. @D-RobIMW maybe this European ecus will need some maf adjustments.

Last edited:
OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
It alters the factory MAF curve, for all non-Si 1.5T Civics. The U.S. models stay in closed loop so it corrects the rich fueling at WOT. The European models go into open loop and run substantially richer on the factory curve.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
It alters the factory MAF curve, for all non-Si 1.5T Civics. The U.S. models stay in closed loop so it corrects the rich fueling at WOT. The European models go into open loop and run substantially richer on the factory curve.
Thanks for that info JR. So say I was dataloging and noticed my fuel trims were richer than usual after driving it hard. Would this new MAF scale possibly adjust my trims closer to where they should be?

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Thanks for that info JR. So say I was dataloging and noticed my fuel trims were richer than usual after driving it hard. Would this new MAF scale possibly adjust my trims closer to where they should be?
Yessir!

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

amyisquiet

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic fc1
Country flag
Hello CivicX Enthusiasts!

We've added map switching to many additional ECUs, including many of the 2019 models! This also means TSP will be releasing their TSP Stage 1 for these ECUs as well.

Non-Si Advanced VSA has also been added to any ECUs that support map switching, including those added with this release.

There are still many more ECUs to get to, but we're working on it.

Grab the update now from the downloads page to get started! Version history will be updated shortly. Enjoy!

Map Switching Added To:
5AN-C3x
5AN-E1x
5AN-G2x
5AW-G3x
5AW-G4x
5AN-A7x
5AN-A8x
5AN-L8x
5AN-A9x
5AN-L9x
5AN-C6x