keith1970

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r
Country flag
Hoping I can pick your brains or maybe a ktuner rep is in the house. My issue is this, I tried setting up the two step option on a type r. The limit is there to set but the restart value is grayed out and unavailable to set. Just setting the limit value which I set to 3000 rpm makes no changes to the car and is non-functional. This is a v2 version. Any help or thoughts would be appreciated
Sponsored

idragmazda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
I don't believe KTuner has two-step, hence why the box is grayed out. Wait for @KTuner to chime in here

OP
OP
keith1970

keith1970

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r
Country flag
There is no restart necessary. It will hold you at the set RPM.
Thank you for the info. However, you cannot make a change to the limit either as the save button is grayed out ‍♂ Perhaps it wasn’t meant to be

OP
OP
keith1970

keith1970

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r
Country flag
Thank you for the info. However, you cannot make a change to the limit either as the save button is grayed out ‍♂ Perhaps it wasn’t meant to be
Or it’s just a simple two step and changes cannot be made. Just trying to make sure it’s not just me doing something wrong

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Save won't be available unless you've saved a file already or opened a previously saved file. Save As is available any time you have a file open. This works just like any other software when you create a new file.

You can flash changes without saving first.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's not anti-lag. It's a launch limiter.
oh, lol. I've been to some of these car shows and they'll talk about doing two step competition (Elite Tuner/JBM motorsport events on the east)...and then I'll see them reving the crap out of their cars making tons of pop sounds.

OP
OP
keith1970

keith1970

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r
Country flag
oh, lol. I've been to some of these car shows and they'll talk about doing two step competition (Elite Tuner/JBM motorsport events on the east)...and then I'll see them reving the crap out of their cars making tons of pop sounds.
I believe anti lag keeps the turbo spooled up at all times

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Always. :)

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
yeah, it definitely sounded like they were keeping it spooled up...I kept waiting for a boom/smash/flying rod coming out somewhere :eek:

Ngage1998

First Name
Naet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic hatch
Country flag
There is no restart necessary. It will hold you at the set RPM.
Hey so i have a 2017 honda civic hatch sport and i got my ktuner v2 and i see everybody on youtube has a 2-step and antilag option why does mine not have it
Sponsored