First Name
Maryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type-R
Country flag
Update: I figured it out. my mistake not ktuner's

Type-r here. I opened the stage 1.1 tune and modified all of the torque request tables to mimic the ones from the stage 1 tune. I made comfort, sport and r+ modes all have the same torque request for all 6 gears. Uploaded the tune to the car. The problem is, I can see and feel higher torque request in sport mode vs comfort mode when Im driving the car at partial throttle. What is the deal here? I thought that if all of the tables were the same then I wouldn't have greater torque request in Sport vs comfort. There is no difference between sport and R+ that I can feel but definitely a bump in turbo spool when I switch from comfort to sport. Anyone have any thoughts on this? My goal is to lower the part throttle power of the car that the stage 1.1 tune has and I want it the same for all drive modes.
Sponsored

Last edited:

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Type-r here. I opened the stage 1.1 tune and modified all of the torque request tables to mimic the ones from the stage 1 tune.
I made comfort, sport and r+ modes all have the same torque request for all 6 gears.
Which one of these two things did you actually do. They're both describing different things.

Also there are other background changes related to comfort mode which would be applied.

OP
OP
m_kluch

m_kluch

First Name
Maryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type-R
Country flag
Which one of these two things did you actually do. They're both describing different things.

Also there are other background changes related to comfort mode which would be applied.
I copied over the comfort mode’s torque table numbers to the 1.1 tune for all modes.
Are the background changes that you are talking about only affecting part throttle performance? I like the feel of the car in comfort mode best but still want maximum power when going WOT.

Last edited: