lampsscareme

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex-T
Country flag
Hey guys! I have an EX-T running a K-tuner stage 1 tune and it feel like it could use some more power. How would a stage 2 tune (21 psi) affect the reliability of the CVT and engine? Should I upgrade anything else on the car since it'll be running a stronger tune? Who here has a 1.5 turbo CVT running a stage 2 tune? Thanks
Sponsored

Mister2kris

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am :). No problems so far hehehe (10 months in). I never tried stage 1 so I can't tell you the difference. Waiting for my Flex Fuel Kit in the mail then I will switch to the Flex Fuel basemap :).

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EX-T
I've been running the Stage 2 for about a year now. No mods and always fill up with 91+. Haven't had a problem and couldn't be happier. I am running the dual map, so pressing the econ button switches over to the stock tune which my wife prefers for when shes driving.

Mister2kris

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've been running the Stage 2 for about a year now. No mods and always fill up with 91+. Haven't had a problem and couldn't be happier. I am running the dual map, so pressing the econ button switches over to the stock tune which my wife prefers for when shes driving.
Hmmm... i need to mess with the options on Ktuner more... is the option to select "Dual Map/Econ Stock Tune" as easy as selecting a menu item?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EX-T
Yep. Its been a while since I've looked at it, but I believe it was just another base map in the list you can select from.

er1c_b

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I am :). No problems so far hehehe (10 months in). I never tried stage 1 so I can't tell you the difference. Waiting for my Flex Fuel Kit in the mail then I will switch to the Flex Fuel basemap :).
Let me know how it is when you get it up and running. Very interested in running the flex fuel as well.
Sponsored