Labeller19

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
I recently received my ecu back from unlocking and the stage 1 tune as been loaded in at the same time, unfortunately for now i dont have a laptop to double chek. My butt dyno feel it for real its never stop pulling until the red line and my max boost is now 25 psi and will fluctuate between 22-25 psi, stock it was : peak at 23 psi and stabilize at like 18-19-20 psi.... is it the tune that boost more or the cold weather? Here its like ~5 degrees celcius
Sponsored

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
25 psi eh? I uploaded the Ktuner Stage 1 w/DP, I live in Texas and have seen 26-27 psi consistently. Mid range is awesome but top end sucks ass.

OP
OP

Labeller19

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
25 psi eh? I uploaded the Ktuner Stage 1 w/DP, I live in Texas and have seen 26-27 psi consistently. Mid range is awesome but top end sucks ass.
Maybe the elevation make the difference..? 25 psi is the higher i saw

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I recently received my ecu back from unlocking and the stage 1 tune as been loaded in at the same time, unfortunately for now i dont have a laptop to double chek. My butt dyno feel it for real its never stop pulling until the red line and my max boost is now 25 psi and will fluctuate between 22-25 psi, stock it was : peak at 23 psi and stabilize at like 18-19-20 psi.... is it the tune that boost more or the cold weather? Here its like ~5 degrees celcius
by the way, do they automatically load stage 1 tune, or did you ask them to do that?...since you don't have an ecu? Did you get the V2 module or the other one?

OP
OP

Labeller19

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
by the way, do they automatically load stage 1 tune, or did you ask them to do that?...since you don't have an ecu? Did you get the V2 module or the other one?
I asked to load it in and i see 25 psi in the dash