First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si Sedan 2018
Country flag
Stupid question,
I still have my original civic si, and my original l ktuner. The computer I used for the software is fried. Ordered a new computer today.
I can reinstall the ktunsr software and continue to upload tunes to my ktuner correct? I have v2 with the screen.

Thanks!!!!!!
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Download the KTuner software to your new computer. Load the program. Plug in your KTuner. It will prompt you for your user name and password. Once you are logged in the KTuner servers will synch things up and you should be good to go.

Side note: Add your Si to my community tuning thread. Link is in my signature. Thanks.

OP
OP
GRE3N

GRE3N

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si Sedan 2018
Country flag
Download the KTuner software to your new computer. Load the program. Plug in your KTuner. It will prompt you for your user name and password. Once you are logged in the KTuner servers will synch things up and you should be good to go.

Side note: Add your Si to my community tuning thread. Link is in my signature. Thanks.
Thank you!!!! Few days I'll post once tuned. I should of tuned it while my summer wheels were on but life got in the way. Should be an interesting fall.... Lol.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
And fall being boost weather is a great time to tune.

OP
OP
GRE3N

GRE3N

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si Sedan 2018
Country flag
And fall being boost weather is a great time to tune.
Good point, I never had summer tires on any of my old cars, world of a difference. But the stocks will be just fine. 👍
Sponsored