Ktuner glitching?

ThatBlueSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Coupe
Country flag
I recently flashed to TSP stage 2 (yay!) and I noticed my ktuner v2 is glitching. My stft will show -100% and my ltft is jumping to -90% for a split second and then it goes back to what it was before the glitch. I have noticed my gears will glitch too and say I'm in 15th gear for example.

This happened occasionally when I was on TSP stage 1 but it has been happening ALOT more on TSP stage 2. I am noticing it glitch out when I am around -6.X PSI. Doesn't matter which gear I am but I notice it more frequently in 5th and 6th gear. Any suggestions?

Honestly not the end of the world (so long as it's not hurting my car), but it is kind of annoying to see it flash those numbers from the corner of my eye.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
ThatBlueSi

ThatBlueSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Coupe
Country flag
Ensure it's connected solidly. The data shown is data received (or missed) from the ECU.
It's no longer doing it. When I filled up with flex fuel last time I over did it and my ethanol percentage was showing 38/39%. When I hit -6.3 or -6.4 PSI that is when it would show the -90% STFT/LTFT.

Just filled up again and I am showing 34% E. Now it doesn't glitch out! I guess the extra ethanol was messing it up

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
It's no longer doing it. When I filled up with flex fuel last time I over did it and my ethanol percentage was showing 38/39%. When I hit -6.3 or -6.4 PSI that is when it would show the -90% STFT/LTFT.

Just filled up again and I am showing 34% E. Now it doesn't glitch out! I guess the extra ethanol was messing it up
Extra ethanol can potentially kill your injectors too. :cool:

OP
OP
ThatBlueSi

ThatBlueSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Coupe
Country flag
Extra ethanol can potentially kill your injectors too. :cool:
Yeah, to be honest when I said "recently flashed" I meant last week lol. That was the first time I filled out and I was a little less cautious than I was today when filling up. I live and I learn!
Sponsored