Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I don't know if I'm just missing something that's blatantly obvious, but for the past week or so I've been trying to get registered for a login over at the KTuner forums, and for the life of me I haven't been able to get the question it asks you correct. What's Honda's best selling vehicle? Google says the CR-V, but I've also found reference to the Accord. So what is it expecting? I feel like I've tried every model they have and keep getting locked out.

Sorry if this doesn't belong here, but I can't find anywhere else and am just tired of dealing with it at the moment.
Sponsored

Clemtide

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I don't know if I'm just missing something that's blatantly obvious, but for the past week or so I've been trying to get registered for a login over at the KTuner forums, and for the life of me I haven't been able to get the question it asks you correct. What's Honda's best selling vehicle? Google says the CR-V, but I've also found reference to the Accord. So what is it expecting? I feel like I've tried every model they have and keep getting locked out.

Sorry if this doesn't belong here, but I can't find anywhere else and am just tired of dealing with it at the moment.
I had the same problem. Eventually I gave up too. I tried everything you did as well. I cannot help you but I can commiserate with you.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
While you're focused on articles that cover the last year or two, the question is about all time. Obviously the Civic takes it.
Sponsored