First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si coupe pwp
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just curious because I’m selling mine for si and had a few people with non si’s inquire and I don’t want to sell it and feel guilty afterwards lol
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Yes. It will work fine on a non-Si. The specific tunes for the different cars are in the software.

OP
OP
abracadaniel_

abracadaniel_

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si coupe pwp
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes. It will work fine on a non-Si. The specific tunes for the different cars are in the software.
Thank you
So basically you can connect it but you would need to load a different tune on it for the type of car you have?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just make sure you unlock it from your ecu. Then, once the buyer hooks it up to their car, the software will download the appropriate factory and KTuner tunes for their specific ecu.

Last edited:

Muscleman

Banned
Banned
First Name
Rigby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Country flag
Just curious because I’m selling mine for si and had a few people with non si’s inquire and I don’t want to sell it and feel guilty afterwards lol
It'll work with any 10thgen civic and accord too

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Just make sure you unlock it from your ecu. Then, once the buyer hooks it up to their car, the software will download the appropriate factory and KTuner tunes for their specific ecu.
I’m so glad it’s you that is answering this question. Looking to purchase a used Si KTuner for my non Si Hatchback. How if it came with a preloaded tune will that same tune update and be applicable to my car ?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I’m so glad it’s you that is answering this question. Looking to purchase a used Si KTuner for my non Si Hatchback. How if it came with a preloaded tune will that same tune update and be applicable to my car ?
So the Ktuner unit itself isn't model specific. And you will find a ton of free base maps included in the Ktuner software for your particular ECU.

On the other hand, if the seller had purchased an off the shelf tune for his Si from Phearable or TSP, it won't transfer to your hatchback.

Last edited:
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
So the Ktuner unit itself isn't model specific. And you will find a ton of free base maps included in the Ktuner software for your particular ECU.

On the other hand, if the seller had purchased an off the shelf tune for his Si from Phearable or TSP, it won't transfer to your hatchback.
Thanks so much for clarifying that up for me and hopefully others with this same question! As always, YOUR’E THE MAN!
Sponsored