mtking479

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Coupe Sport 2.0
Country flag
I have already flashed a tune multiple times to my car and have only ever used it on my car my ECU but for some reason now it wants to say that my ECU doesn’t match what it’s locked to something along those lines. Has anyone else has these issues my car is alittle dead in the water until I can get my new tune for the race MAF flashed to even drive it. I tried multiple times and tried disconnecting it from the car and the computer and starting over but I kept getting the same message/error. My last civic I had issues with the ktuner unlocking after flashing back to stock and ended up losing the tuner when I traded because it wouldn’t unlock so now I’m on my second one and now it’s giving me these issues. A little disappointed and might make a switch to hondata if these or any new issues arise! Thoughts/advise? Thanks!!
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Csn you post a screenshot of the actual error message?

OP
OP
mtking479

mtking479

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Coupe Sport 2.0
Country flag
Csn you post a screenshot of the actual error message?
I forgot to take a pic of it when it happened I was planning to try again later today since I’m off work after I install the new intake. I use my neighbors computer also.

arnoldo

First Name
Arnoldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I have already flashed a tune multiple times to my car and have only ever used it on my car my ECU but for some reason now it wants to say that my ECU doesn’t match what it’s locked to something along those lines. Has anyone else has these issues my car is alittle dead in the water until I can get my new tune for the race MAF flashed to even drive it. I tried multiple times and tried disconnecting it from the car and the computer and starting over but I kept getting the same message/error. My last civic I had issues with the ktuner unlocking after flashing back to stock and ended up losing the tuner when I traded because it wouldn’t unlock so now I’m on my second one and now it’s giving me these issues. A little disappointed and might make a switch to hondata if these or any new issues arise! Thoughts/advise? Thanks!!
I had similar experience when I tried to flash my tune. My KTuner is the V1.2. Apparently the dongle wasn't properly plugged to OBD II. Make sure the led light on KTuner dongle is green and blinking indicating the dongle connect to the ECU.