Ktuner flashed on 21psi, only seeing 14.9psi??

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
Hey guys, flashed my ECU last night with Ktuner v1.2 and downloaded the tunerview this morning and it's saying I'm only reaching about 14.9psi WOT?
Im on the 21psi end user map...is there something I'm missing here...

Thanks in advance
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Did you go WOT?

OP
OP
CVCTURBO

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
Bump, someone with more Ktuner knowledge give me some advice. I'm new to tuning but not understanding how in any gear I'm not making more than 15lbs on a 21lb map?

Coolnezzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Bump, someone with more Ktuner knowledge give me some advice. I'm new to tuning but not understanding how in any gear I'm not making more than 15lbs on a 21lb map?
First time I flashed my car with KTuner it didn't actually go through, I think I was clicking through the menus too quickly or something. I drove around for a few days thinking it was tuned and also never saw more than the stock boost. Hooked it back up, flashed it again, this time it actually went through and I was seeing advertised boost.

I guess what I'm trying to say is try applying the tune again, it could be user error like in my case.

OP
OP
CVCTURBO

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
First time I flashed my car with KTuner it didn't actually go through, I think I was clicking through the menus too quickly or something. I drove around for a few days thinking it was tuned and also never saw more than the stock boost. Hooked it back up, flashed it again, this time it actually went through and I was seeing advertised boost.

I guess what I'm trying to say is try applying the tune again, it could be user error like in my case.
That has been a thought of mine this whole time. Unfortunately I had to give the laptop back to a friend that I was borrowing it from. I'll try reflashing it again next week when I can get the laptop again and take it from there. Thanks buddy!

OP
OP
CVCTURBO

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
So I was definitely on stock still bc I reflashed on stage 2 and it was definitely reading 21psi!

2slowgs-r

First Name
KnockOut
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback sport
Country flag
I was having the issue, flashed with stage 2/eco and recently got tuner view and only reading 16psi :/

Gotta do a reflash tonight to see. I did recently installed a ctr shifter which I had to disconnect the battery, I’m unsure whether or not disconnecting the battery had something to do with it, if not I’ve been on 16 psi.

OP
OP
CVCTURBO

CVCTURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6M
Country flag
I was having the issue, flashed with stage 2/eco and recently got tuner view and only reading 16psi :/

Gotta do a reflash tonight to see. I did recently installed a ctr shifter which I had to disconnect the battery, I’m unsure whether or not disconnecting the battery had something to do with it, if not I’ve been on 16 psi.

Yeah I was confused and having trouble getting the 21psi end user map to fully flash. I eventually just flashed the stage 2 map and I've been getting 21psi. Just retry it or try a different map
Sponsored