KTuner Extended Testing And Tune Results

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
so, XDI HPFP just released any chance you'll hop on this @KTuner
The XDI HPFP didn't just release, it has been available. Hondata just released an update on their beta software for it to work using Flashpro. I was a big fan of Ktuner on my Si and enjoyed it on the R, I just don't believe they're working on any updates for the FK8.

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
The XDI HPFP didn't just release, it has been available. Hondata just released an update on their beta software for it to work using Flashpro. I was a big fan of Ktuner on my Si and enjoyed it on the R, I just don't believe they're working on any updates for the FK8.
Yeah I think that’s why he’s asking if they’re going to offer support for it as well

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag

Fedcopper

First Name
Scottie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
So quick question guys. Off subject. I sold my type r back to the dealership. Some noob bought it. I Already jail broken from Ktuner, running V2. He had the car running and tried to plug in the V2 module. He said the module wouldn't light up. And the next day (today,) this morning nothing would come on. No dash lights, no proximity sensors on the doors, no radio, no headlights, nothing. But the start/stop button wash flashing White. Did he brick that ECU?

Fedcopper

First Name
Scottie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
So quick question guys. Off subject. I sold my type r back to the dealership. Some noob bought it. I Already jail broken from Ktuner, running V2. He had the car running and tried to plug in the V2 module. He said the module wouldn't light up. And the next day (today,) this morning nothing would come on. No dash lights, no proximity sensors on the doors, no radio, no headlights, nothing. But the start/stop button wash flashing White. Did he brick that ECU?
I dont know this guy. I have never met him. I just feel bad for him. I told the salesman to have the new owner call me first thing before doing anything. I would have told him make sure the car is turned completely off before plugging in the V2 into the odb2 port.

SiR

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, 2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
@KTuner

First I want to say I really enjoyed Ktuner on my Si with TSP stage 1 by DRob. Completely changed the car for me.

Now, I just flashed my 2020 Type R with 1.1, took it out for a quick spin, and like it so far. Haven't had any TC issues since I rarely full throttle in city, and I have 255/45/18 michelin tires to help out.

I have 2 questions:
1) I was able to monitor Knock control and Knock count on my Si with Ktuner v2, but it doesn't work for the R. Knock control just stays 0.0, and Knock count on 43505 something, as soon as I plug in. It's the same before and after the online jailbreak.

2) I can only find 91 Octane here in canada, and 94 is rare. I know the recommended is 93 in US. I hope it won't be any issue in the long run. I mean those tunes were made with margins of safety right.
Sponsored