J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
While we have all the key insiders present: any word on an upgraded fuel pump or turnkey port injection kit that would allow us to move up to "Stage 2"? :spaz:
I know there is some stuff in the works. Hopefully it's publicly available.

DuneShoot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CTR, '16 Tacoma
Country flag
I know there is some stuff in the works. Hopefully it's publicly available.
Can you tell us what may be in the works?
If you do I'm sure some folks can blow it out of proportion and hate on people when it doesn't appear on the market ;)

Seriously though, any info?

TypeWavey

Free The Wave
First Name
Spike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2016 Aprilia RSV4
Country flag
Question about knock control. I’ve been running the base stage 1 map (no downpipe) and the k.cont has been reading 0.0. Is that normal or is the sensor not operating right?

theDUOCsi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
x
The Bosch ECU in the FK8 does not report knock, that's why the value is 0. This is different than the 1.5t ECUs if you're coming from that.

TypeWavey

Free The Wave
First Name
Spike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The Bosch ECU in the FK8 does not report knock, that's why the value is 0. This is different than the 1.5t ECUs if you're coming from that.
Ohh thanks, so what should we monitor for knock? I thought I read knock control, but it was probably for 1.5’s smh.

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
It does use knock sensor data. The Bosch ECU does not give this data via the Honda protocols. Those *items* are unused in logging.

TypeWavey

Free The Wave
First Name
Spike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Any help with error code: P2270?
Recently got the message twice now on my way home from work after installing a PRL catted dp. The only way to clear it seems to be reflashing it. Car drives normal, it’s just a cel & no rev match.

CWTypeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW Civic Type R # 20866 and a 2009 Acura TSX for the daily grind....
Country flag
Any help with error code: P2270?
Recently got the message twice now on my way home from work after installing a PRL catted dp. The only way to clear it seems to be reflashing it. Car drives normal, it’s just a cel & no rev match.

It's the secondary O2 sensor and the CEL for that is quite common after installing the DP. Sometimes a defouler can eliminate it but as I experienced, it didnt help. I would get the CEL, drive for 30-50 miles, turn the car off and it was gone.

Good news is that the KTuner will allow you to bypass the secondary O2 sensor, so I would give that a try.....worked for me!

TypeWavey

Free The Wave
First Name
Spike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It's the secondary O2 sensor and the CEL for that is quite common after installing the DP. Sometimes a defouler can eliminate it but as I experienced, it didnt help. I would get the CEL, drive for 30-50 miles, turn the car off and it was gone.

Good news is that the KTuner will allow you to bypass the secondary O2 sensor, so I would give that a try.....worked for me!
How do I bypass the sensor? Via the tablet or do I have to do something with on a pc with the software?