J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Ktuner is waiting until you get your ECU back before updating your account. They are doing this to make sure no one tries to flash a ECU that hasn't been unlocked yet. Just email Ktuner that you got your ECU back and its installed and ready to flash. They will update your account on their end and then you will be good to go.
This ^
Sponsored

J35W2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 supercharged Civic Si (sold), '06 Civic Si (sold) , '14 V6-6MT Accord Coupe (sold), '17 CTR #1637, '18 Civic LX Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just pulled some logs from a long run this morning with Stage 1, PRL IC & Mishi Instake. Updated the software last Friday per direction from KTuner & everything seems to be running tip top (I never had a CEL). The car is making crazy power, MAFv is under 5 & AFR's are lovely (a little rich at WOT at higher RPM's, but I'm fine with err on the side of safety.) Sent the log to KTuner for review to see if anything needs to be tweaked for this set up. Just FYI, the PRL IC is doing WORK! IAT's were consistently in the 70's while coasting & would even dip into the 60's & high 50's (!!!) under acceleration (ambient temps were around 55F). Obviously at idle with the throttle not pulling air through the system, temps rose quickly, but the IC dropped them immediately once I got moving (within in seconds IAT's were back into the high 70's). Can't say if the heat foil on the intake tube is helping, but these are the lowest IAT's I've seen yet. I'm not seeing any heat soak from hard runs, only sitting at stop lights. Doing a full replace with Mishi Liquid Chill later this week also.

Really a great tune from KTuner & a great pair with the PRL IC!

RedFK8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CTR
Country flag
Just got back from a test drive after reflashing the stage 1 multi setting tune. Holy Sh*t it feels like a whole different car! Can’t wait to do more mods and get it tuned. Ktuner is definitely where it’s at!!

dominican

Enthusiast YouTuber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Honda Prelude, 2002 Honda S2000, 2011 BMW 335d, 2017 Honda Civic Hatch WOP Sport M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
We do have enough data and we limit the torque production on purpose because of this.

You'll notice on our dyno sheets (Page 1) that our torque curve doesn't rocket up and it's quite obviously limited on purpose. It flattens and holds for several thousand RPMs. There's a lot more torque to be gained, but we've done our due diligence with testing and shared data with multiple sources to get to where our stage 1 is. We are trying to preserve longevity for our customers.
This is why I love the work Ktuner is putting into their tuner and the tunes.

J35W2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 supercharged Civic Si (sold), '06 Civic Si (sold) , '14 V6-6MT Accord Coupe (sold), '17 CTR #1637, '18 Civic LX Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Gosh, hate to belabor the point here, but HOLY SH*T!! Wow, wow, wow. Stage 1, PRL IC, Mishi Intake & Remus Responder has changed this car from really good to UNBELIEVABLE. I'm trying not to overstate, but it really is hard to believe how much better this car is now. It JUMPS off the line (Responder setting Sport -2) & flies through the gears. I try to never crush first gear & apply the throttle progressively just to take it easy on the transmission, but I spun these massive tires at partial throttle just now in 1st & 2nd gear. If you couldn't tell, I'm pretty much infatuated. :drool:

P.S. An older English colleague of mine that has been a car guy for many years referred to this CTR as "A Porche in reverse." Perfect.

fk8mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic type r
Country flag
all those reviews make me want more my R!!! c'ant wait to see some result on meth injection like i will do:)

Type-JZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Lexus GS350, B13 Sentra SE-R, '93 Camry, '07 TSX, '13 Odyssey
Country flag
Ktuner custom tuned.. current mods - remus exhaust, ktuned dp/fp and mishi intake, we put out 352whp/385wtq

8E6376BE-2306-4726-9631-74E76FBB9468.jpeg
goals!! interesting the hp is exactly what i was looking for. a couple months ago, i was telling people my goal was about 350 hp w/ bolt ons and a nice tune whenever things start coming out. Maybe in the very, very distant future, upgrade fuel pump, injectors, and turbo or maybe just the wheel. But seeing people r bending rods is kinda disappointing. Nice job! I bet it puuuuulllllllls....

dominican

Enthusiast YouTuber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Honda Prelude, 2002 Honda S2000, 2011 BMW 335d, 2017 Honda Civic Hatch WOP Sport M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here's a driving impressions review of the Stage 0 and Stage 1 from Ktuner. Track day tomorrow...

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Gosh, hate to belabor the point here, but HOLY SH*T!! Wow, wow, wow. Stage 1, PRL IC, Mishi Intake & Remus Responder has changed this car from really good to UNBELIEVABLE. I'm trying not to overstate, but it really is hard to believe how much better this car is now. It JUMPS off the line (Responder setting Sport -2) & flies through the gears. I try to never crush first gear & apply the throttle progressively just to take it easy on the transmission, but I spun these massive tires at partial throttle just now in 1st & 2nd gear. If you couldn't tell, I'm pretty much infatuated. :drool:

P.S. An older English colleague of mine that has been a car guy for many years referred to this CTR as "A Porche in reverse." Perfect.
Don't forget we do have info in the help on how to reduce torque in specific driving modes and gears! If you want to be able to hold the throttle down without it stressing or breaking loose, this may be the way to go!

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag

J35W2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Don't forget we do have info in the help on how to reduce torque in specific driving modes and gears! If you want to be able to hold the throttle down without it stressing or breaking loose, this may be the way to go!
No way, I love it just the way it is!

civic_typ3r

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
goals!! interesting the hp is exactly what i was looking for. a couple months ago, i was telling people my goal was about 350 hp w/ bolt ons and a nice tune whenever things start coming out. Maybe in the very, very distant future, upgrade fuel pump, injectors, and turbo or maybe just the wheel. But seeing people r bending rods is kinda disappointing. Nice job! I bet it puuuuulllllllls....
Thanks bro I went back to the tuner today to make everything smooth... we did make 400tq, but turned down..this are my final numbers!!

Honda Civic 10th gen KTuner Extended Testing And Tune Results 27721F49-1710-43A3-9C19-0CA9AA4AF949

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag

MonkeyBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #680 CW, 2011 Mazdaspeed 3
Country flag
Additional testing is ongoing and adjustments or additions will follow.
Awesome! Looking looking forward to a couple additional options depending on what parts we have installed. I’ll eventually end up with intake, intercooler, down pipe, and exhaust. But since the stuff I want isn’t out yet I only have the intake. Nice to know more specific options from Ktuner are coming. :D:thumbsup:
Sponsored