First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
Sup guys,
Should have done this a LONG time ago. I did some logging several months ago but just not getting to saving it to my computer and posting. The log was just me driving to a meeting, I do not thing I was doing any hard pulls or anything. I am posting this because I honestly have no idea what I am looking at. I am not even sure if I uploaded the damn file correctly or not. I just want to know if things are running okay. This is TSP Stage 1 tune. Cobra CAI, MAP FP/DP
If this log is not enough to go off of let me know what I need to do better and I will try again.

Thank you guys in advanced for your insight.
Sponsored

Attachments

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Your numbers look excellent. No worries at all. Next datalog though, do a few WOT pulls. What impressed me most was that your knock control was a rock steady .49 for the entire 30 minutes of driving. Then again, you never really went much past half throttle. ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
joshhjackson2112

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
As a rule of thumb you want to do some WOT pulls on a datalog. Just commuting on the highway won't tell you all that much, unless something is seriously out of whack.
Did you look at it? I may have done some WOT pulls on that drive. It was just so long ago and I didn't inspect the log before I posted it. I will do another one this week with some WOT pulls.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
^ See my edited post above (I looked at your datalog).

Here's the hardest pull you did:

Honda Civic 10th gen Ktuner Datalog Help Capture.GIF

Last edited:

OP
OP
joshhjackson2112

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
Okay, I did some driving today on some back country roads. Take a look at them and see if this is a better log to go off of.
It was a little scary. After 5k rpms, the car sounds like a person running out of breath when letting out a loud scream. I felt bad pushing it as hard as I did. It was totally fun though. I was a little concerned about running into the law unexpectedly so that held me back too.
When I scroll down to the Misfire Cyl, it is showing some values. Is that normal?

Attachments

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Okay, I did some driving today on some back country roads. Take a look at them and see if this is a better log to go off of.
It was a little scary. After 5k rpms, the car sounds like a person running out of breath when letting out a loud scream. I felt bad pushing it as hard as I did. It was totally fun though. I was a little concerned about running into the law unexpectedly so that held me back too.
When I scroll down to the Misfire Cyl, it is showing some values. Is that normal?
You'll always get values in the Misfire Cyl and that's totally normal.

RehabJP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stoneautotech.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Somebody needs to pin a post to the forum a lot of people, myself included initially, get freaked out seeing misfires. I know I did when I took my brand new car home from the dealership and hooked it up to an Autel and started seeing Misfires on all cylinders. I was about to take it back to the dealership until this forum and its members calmed me down and explained the issue with the knock sensor and the quirk with this engine. Since I see posts on the daily somebody freaking out once they get their Ktuner or if they have a decent scan tool and are seeing Misfires and what seems like excessive knock on a brand new good engine.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase