Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
After months of R&D KTuner will be releasing this week via a software update basemaps for the 27WON big turbo upgrade for the 2017+ Civic SI. Maps created for both pump gas and ethanol blends will be free to download via their software.

We are super excited about this as it makes it easier than ever for you guys to enjoy the power of the W1 in a safe and reliable manner. To have both major tuning platforms each offering base calibrations for the W1 is really awesome news for the enthusiast and is great for the end user to have the option. With the KTuner you will have full access to all the features like in-depth boost by gear and on the fly map switching.

• 100% brand new drop-in turbocharger upgrade
• no core swap or downtime
• no modding, cutting, fabbing, etc
• works with all your existing parts including OEM
• full-color step by step instructions via our mobile app or PDF download
• ready to run base calibrations for the SI via the two major tuning platforms for the 10th gen

It literally couldn't be any easier to go big turbo on your Civic. We aim to offer the full package and give you guys the best service, parts, and support and through help with various tuners and tuning solutions we are able to accomplish this and for that we are very thankful.

To sweeten up the deal we are offering combo deals of any tuning solution with the W1. Dollar for dollar this is one of the best bang for buck mods for your car. You can check that out here. https://store.27won.com/2016-civic-turbocharger-upgrade-w1.html

I want to thank all of our partners and affiliates and mostly you guys for helping get 27WON to where we are today and accomplish this awesome feature for you guys. We may just be getting started but believe me, we are here stay.

Honda Civic 10th gen KTuner basemaps for 27WON W1 turbo now available Ktuner-27WON images (11).JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen KTuner basemaps for 27WON W1 turbo now available Ktuner-27WON images (7).JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen KTuner basemaps for 27WON W1 turbo now available KTuner-for-2016+_Honda_Civic_Turbo.JPG

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Congrats! Will there be any dyno charts available demonstrating the gains associated with the basemaps?

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Thanks @Vincent@27WON for announcing. The time you put into photos and announcements are much appreciated!

Congrats! Will there be any dyno charts available demonstrating the gains associated with the basemaps?
They were posted previously when we announced we were looking for public testers. See our other thread!

Basemaps for base 1.5t in the work?
They are!

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any dyno charts for Ktuner on the 27Won?

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Any dyno charts for Ktuner on the 27Won?
They were posted in the release thread detailing public testing for the 27WON maps. See our created threads. As stated there results will vary with other supporting mods.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

CAPTS

First Name
TY
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen CivicX CVT->MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
can't seem to find the basemap for w1 turbo on my ktuner, may i know if it's locked like some of the tunes that came with it ? planning to get my turbo upgraded but wanna have a look into the map together with more info.

ty

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 fk8, 2011 Crz, 1996 300zx tt
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any ideas when these tunes will be released for the 2020 civic si? I have both the 27won turbo and prl flex fuel kit I'm just waiting for tuning solutions to come out to install them. I'm READY!
Sponsored