gcapraz

First Name
Gökhan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport plus
Country flag
beta version is ok but not good as full support version. i also can not go like fully support ecu.
Sponsored

turbo lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
@KTuner Hey J.R., do you have a rough estimate of when I might be able to expect OTF map switching for my ECU? 37805-5AN-C360. I'm really interested in the TSP Stage 1 Non-Si tune, but it has OTF switching and I assume that's why I'm not yet supported for it.
I e-mailed KTuner to ask about map switching support for the 5AN-C3* ECUs. Their response was "All of our supported ECUs have continuing development.", so unfortunately no confirmation about if or when we might get support.

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
That actually does answer the "if" portion.
I gather you are hesitant to even estimate at a timeline (which is totally understandable) - it is nice to know it will come eventually though :)

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
For sure, there's so many things we're working on that pull different directions on a day to day basis.

Piefur

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
ECU Hardware# 37820-5BB-L62 -Supported
ECU Software# 37805-5BB-L620 -Unsupported
Not trying to rush you guys since I just emailed you a little while ago but i'm just so eager to use your amazing product!

r.camlin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
ECU Hardware# 37820-5BB-L62 -Supported
ECU Software# 37805-5BB-L620 -Unsupported
Not trying to rush you guys since I just emailed you a little while ago but i'm just so eager to use your amazing product!
When you say that the latter is unsupported are you saying that from experience?

Because my ECU is 37820-5AN-LG2, but on KTuner it showed up as 37805-5AN-LG20, so I'm thinking KTuner would see those two numbers you mentioned as the same ECU.

Piefur

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
When you say that the latter is unsupported are you saying that from experience?

Because my ECU is 37820-5AN-LG2, but on KTuner it showed up as 37805-5AN-LG20, so I'm thinking KTuner would see those two numbers you mentioned as the same ECU.
Before I bought the V.2 I emailed K tuner to make sure that my ECU was supported and was told that it had initial support, I just got the V.2 yesterday and got the “ECU Software not supported, please email Ktuner” message. Maybe I’m doing something wrong?

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Which you emailed and we linked you to a beta that has it, since we told you there was initial support for the ECU. :)

The message in the software specifically mentions to reach out to support, so that's always the best route forward.

Piefur

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
Which you emailed and we linked you to a beta that has it, since we told you there was initial support for the ECU. :)

The message in the software specifically mentions to reach out to support, so that's always the best route forward.
Yes I got it, I'm so hyped. Thank you so much!!!

r.camlin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

What all is included in the latest beta @KTuner? Particularly for us initial support folks.

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
What all is included in the latest beta @KTuner? Particularly for us initial support folks.
Some of the 19s have beta testing up to additional features, advanced VSA, and ethanol support. No map switching yet.

Piefur

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
Some of the 19s have beta testing up to additional features, advanced VSA, and ethanol support. No map switching yet.
Just flashed the beta base map to my 2019 civic sport sedan and all of the warning lights came on including the check engine light, I drove about 5miles and they were still on, this happened to me when I unplugged my battery to install my intake previously and they all turned off eventually because my car had to initialize everything, is that the same thing that is happening here?

r.camlin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just flashed the beta base map to my 2019 civic sport sedan and all of the warning lights came on including the check engine light, I drove about 5miles and they were still on, this happened to me when I unplugged my battery to install my intake previously and they all turned off eventually because my car had to initialize everything, is that the same thing that is happening here?
Most likely.

Every time you flash the ECU, your dash lights up like a Christmas tree. It's normal. Drive around for a day with a few cycles on and off and they'll go away.

Piefur

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
Most likely.

Every time you flash the ECU, your dash lights up like a Christmas tree. It's normal. Drive around for a day with a few cycles on and off and they'll go away.
Ok my check engine light went off just waiting on the rest to go off, and what do you mean by cycles on and off?
Sponsored