J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Hello KTuner family (and future family)!

We have begun working on 2019 model support and wanted to let those looking at getting on board with KTuner know what to expect as far as support for ECUs that may not be supported right off the lot. Some were confused as to why their brand new vehicles aren't fully supported already, so we are creating this informational thread to prepare newcomers!

• New vehicle models are released with new software versions! Since they're brand new we may not have these software versions yet!

• You may receive a message telling you that your ECU software is not supported yet after you've locked your KTuner unit to your ECU.

• In order to add support for these new software versions we may need you to download your ECU software for us. This is a simple process and you can do this at your convenience once we've sent you directions to do so. You will need to email with the ECU software number shown in the message to get started.

• Once the data is read and uploaded to us it then gets processed and added into the KTuner software.

• This process is not instantaneous and may take some time, but we try to get it added quickly and build betas so you can at least get started with our tunes and quick adjustments.

This is the same for older models where support may not have made it into the software and dealer updates released by Honda that aren't publicly available at this point.

We're excited to continue working on existing models of the Civic platforms and move toward getting 2019 fully supported as quickly as possible, so please get in touch if you have any questions!

Thank you,
KTuner
Sponsored

nags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
How do we know what 19's are supported? The site said 16+ so I ordered one not thinking that maybe my new 19 wasn't supported.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
How do we know what 19's are supported? The site said 16+ so I ordered one not thinking that maybe my new 19 wasn't supported.
Their web site list all the ecu that is currently supported.
Honda Civic 10th gen KTuner 2019 Model Support upload_2018-12-10_14-42-15

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
You'll get the message or you can email us with the ECU number to check. Not all ECUs are on the list because not all are full support yet.

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
I got a 2019 Civic Si a couple weeks ago, will it support the Ktuner 1.2 TSP 1?
We released full support for 2019 Si some time ago. TSP has an option for 2019 right on their page.

Kabala666

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 civic sport hatch
Country flag
So once there's full support will I be able to eliminate the Rev hang? I've seen quick adjustments that aren't available in my software. I'm assuming that's just temporary but I figured I'd ask

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
Still collecting softwares and working on them.
Sorry to keep bugging you with the same question, but is there any eta for 2019 sport hatch quick enable (no rev hang) support?
Sponsored