Ktuner 2.0 options

keylimecivic

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic lxp
Hi! Im new to the site so please let me know if I'm posting this in the right forum. I have a 2016 civic with the 2.0. I have a full exaust and intake right now. I was looking into a new throttle body and possibly tuning it. I have read that ktuner has a kit available but when I look at the website there are 2 options for the kit. The v1 and the v2. My question is, what are the differences? Are they different tunes? The v2 is quite a bit more exspensive. Is it worth the additional cost? Thanks!
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi! Im new to the site so please let me know if I'm posting this in the right forum. I have a 2016 civic with the 2.0. I have a full exaust and intake right now. I was looking into a new throttle body and possibly tuning it. I have read that ktuner has a kit available but when I look at the website there are 2 options for the kit. The v1 and the v2. My question is, what are the differences? Are they different tunes? The v2 is quite a bit more exspensive. Is it worth the additional cost? Thanks!
Touchscreen display vs no display. Well worth it in my opinion but if your budget is tight the V1 unit still gets the job done.

OP
OP
keylimecivic

keylimecivic

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic lxp
Do you have the 2.0? Did you notice any major increases with the 93 octane tune?

Sitio23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EX Civic
Country flag
I'm sorry to ask this but I also have a 2.0 and thought you couldn't buy any parts for it yet... Where did you get your intake? IF possible would you be able to provide a link?

zabih107

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Last edited: