Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
The deal you all have been asking about is now available! Check out the site before the end day Monday for a rare KTuner authorized discount! Save 10% and also choose the TSP Stage 1 tune of your choice at no extra charge!

https://twostepperformance.com/ktuner-llc/

Honda Civic 10th gen KTuner 10% off at Two Step Performance! KTuner BFDW
Sponsored

sonicD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
The deal you all have been asking about is now available! Check out the site before the end day Monday for a rare KTuner authorized discount! Save 10% and also choose the TSP Stage 1 tune of your choice at no extra charge!

https://twostepperformance.com/ktuner-llc/

KTuner BFDW.png
When can we expect shipping if ordered yesterday right after the sale announcement? Didn’t see anything on the site where I can check order status. Thanks!

civicsicoupe20

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hi I just purchase the ktuner v1.2 2019+ si just wondering if that’s okay with 2020 si coupe? And also I’m from Canada how long does it take before I get it thanks!

SLS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport MT
Country flag
When can we expect shipping if ordered yesterday right after the sale announcement? Didn’t see anything on the site where I can check order status. Thanks!
Did you get an update yet? Mine still says Awaiting Fulfillment and Last Update Dec 1.

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
Did you get an update yet? Mine still says Awaiting Fulfillment and Last Update Dec 1.
Weird, mine shipped Monday and showed up yesterday. I already received the tune files via email and tuned my car last night.

On the downside, the clutch immediately slipped on map 3 sport mode in 4th gear when I gave it gas at 3,500 rpm.

Maroco

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda civic lx 2020 civic si
Country flag
Weird, mine shipped Monday and showed up yesterday. I already received the tune files via email and tuned my car last night.

On the downside, the clutch immediately slipped on map 3 sport mode in 4th gear when I gave it gas at 3,500 rpm.
Oof lol

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
Given I haven't abused the clutch but do have 10,000 miles before tuning it is what it is. The clutch could have never handled the power since it slipped immediately upon trying out map 3. I didn't even have an opportunity to drive the tune hard.

I reprogrammed it with boost by gear to limit 4th gear and up. map 2 in sport mode is plenty hectic to drive anyway, so I'm hoping my clutch will last until the summer.
Sponsored

Last edited: