• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Ohio Ktuner 1.2 For sale also PRL Stage 1 intake kit & Civic Sport hatch liner

• Thread starter Deleted member 51112
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Deleted member 51112

Like new Ktuner, used for several months, absolutely looks like the day I bought it new, comes with box. Unmarried, and ready for you to use. $200. Like new condition PRL Stage 1 intake kit for 1.5 L turbo (includes tube and drop in lifetime filter, was on the car for approx 6k miles). And a like new Civic hatch liner (OEM one) $60 if you pick up. PM me for pics and any other details only if seriously interested. Thanks for looking at my ad.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP

Deleted member 51112

I haven't used Paypal in years. Just tried to use it and they have me on a 21 day money hold being a new seller. So instead of being screwed by Paypal I'm gonna have to request a payment method that protect both the buyer and me where I know for sure I'll get paid BEFORE I ship. Sorry for the inconvenience by Paypal and ebay screwed me out of a fairly large sum of money a few years ago and since then I've moved and changed banks and Paypal wants me to considered a new seller again even though I was an ebay Power Seller (and top 50 worldwide ranked reviewer too) back in the day when I sold a lot of stuff online. So payment in check, or something we both can trust is the only way I'm gonna sell my items. Thanks!

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
I’d love to buy it but I’m only comfortable with PayPal goods and services no checks or anything like that regardless of proof to protect myself and the seller. I’m sure it works but I don’t like to take chances. Let me know if you change your mind and are willing to wait for your PayPal payment. Thank you.

OP
OP

Deleted member 51112

Nope. Sorry. Paypal sucks, I'm not waiting 3 weeks to get my money unless you wanna wait 3 weeks for me to ship the tuner.

OP
OP

Deleted member 51112

All items available but local sale only. Cash only, I will meet within a reasonable distance around Columbus, OH area if you are interested in my items.

OP
OP

Deleted member 51112

Proof its unlocked and ready for a new owner.

Honda Civic 10th gen Ktuner 1.2 For sale also PRL Stage 1 intake kit & Civic Sport hatch liner 20211129_080342

Honda Civic 10th gen Ktuner 1.2 For sale also PRL Stage 1 intake kit & Civic Sport hatch liner 20211129_080530

Honda Civic 10th gen Ktuner 1.2 For sale also PRL Stage 1 intake kit & Civic Sport hatch liner 20211129_080549

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Not sure why you would make a buyer wait for money you’re guaranteed to get in order to ship the item. GLWS.

OP
OP

Deleted member 51112

Not sure why you would make a buyer wait for money you’re guaranteed to get in order to ship the item. GLWS.
No worries. I just found out I can use the tuner on my new Si that is heading my way. So I'm just gonna keep it now and use it to tune the new ride once its here. As far as Paypal goes....they ripped me off years ago with the help of some scandalous fool in North Carolina so I refuse to trust Paypal. Making someone wait 21 days for their money is a pretty pathetic business model if you ask me, but hey it seems like nobody is honest these days so go figure. (its not just buyers who've been screwed online ya know, some of us sellers have taken it in the rear unfairly too).

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
No worries. I just found out I can use the tuner on my new Si that is heading my way. So I'm just gonna keep it now and use it to tune the new ride once its here. As far as Paypal goes....they ripped me off years ago with the help of some scandalous fool in North Carolina so I refuse to trust Paypal. Making someone wait 21 days for their money is a pretty pathetic business model if you ask me, but hey it seems like nobody is honest these days so go figure. (its not just buyers who've been screwed online ya know, some of us sellers have taken it in the rear unfairly too).
I feel for you. I’ve had the same thing happen to me over a large sum of money for an item I knew for a fact worked 100% and was new and the buyer claimed it was broken and don’t work. PayPal took their side and they kept a brand new item and got their money back. So I know what it’s like.

OP
OP

Deleted member 51112

I feel for you. I’ve had the same thing happen to me over a large sum of money for an item I knew for a fact worked 100% and was new and the buyer claimed it was broken and don’t work. PayPal took their side and they kept a brand new item and got their money back. So I know what it’s like.
My issue was really bad fraud from the buyer. Not electronics, they were antiques that had been in my family for a long time. Buyer claimed I didn't send what he bought and on top of that, he staged photos of items broken into pieces in the 2 large boxes I'd shipped it in. Even though I documented the packaging process on my end with several pictures (items were hand painted Hummel and Royal Daulton figuringes) ebay and Paypal sided with the buyer. So not only was I out stuff that I literally grew up with in my family, but I was also out the $75 I spent on bubble wrap and FedEx costs. I fought like hell but had no way to win. At that time I was a Power Seller on ebay with approx $30k a year in sales (I dealt in rare music items mostly). I haven't used ebay since. And because I moved 2 years ago and switched banks, Paypal now wants to hold any funds I receive since I haven't used them for years and I've switched banks since. So flashbacks to a horrible nightmare that I got royally screwed on years ago thanks to ebay/Paypal. My trust in people has dropped dramatically since then anyways with the way life has been lately. I had switched my store to amazon for a while, but fees were killing my margins so I quit selling online about 2 years ago now. It's nothing but a hassle now. Sorry. I know I don't owe anyone all the details like I've laid out here, but I did so only to let people know on this forum its not just buyers getting screwed out there, its sellers too. Luckily I just found out on the 11th gen forum that Ktuner will support my device on the new Si (which should be here this week or next) so I can use it to tune again on the Si. So at least I have that going for me now. LOL