ialan103

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I done it! I pulled the trigger and bought the ktuner 1.2 for my CVT Civic. I can’t wait for it to come. I got it from TwoStepPerformance with the TSP stage 1. I’m so excited to see what my car will do after tuning it.

On a side note, anyone here from SoCal with a CVT as well?
Sponsored

Triggerman71

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 honda civic sport hatchback
Country flag
I have a 2018 hatchback turbo sport cvt, was looking into getting a tuner as well . From what everyone says a tuner improves the car big time. Lmk how it goes with the tuner.

U.S.C

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I done it! I pulled the trigger and bought the ktuner 1.2 for my CVT Civic. I can’t wait for it to come. I got it from TwoStepPerformance with the TSP stage 1. I’m so excited to see what my car will do after tuning it.

I’m from so cal with a 2019 Hatchback CVT. What part you from?

OP
OP

ialan103

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I have a 2018 hatchback turbo sport cvt, was looking into getting a tuner as well . From what everyone says a tuner improves the car big time. Lmk how it goes with the tuner.
I just got an email saying it'll arrive on thursday. I should be able to try it out on friday ;)

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

I’m in SoCal with a ‘17 EX-T Sedan w/ KTuner V1.2

paigeai

First Name
Paige
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking at civics
Country flag
I’m in so cal too. North OC. Just picked up a 16 EX-T CVT and looking into the Ktuner. How’s it running so far? Or is that yours I see listed on FB marketplace haha?

OP
OP

ialan103

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I’m in so cal too. North OC. Just picked up a 16 EX-T CVT and looking into the Ktuner. How’s it running so far? Or is that yours I see listed on FB marketplace haha?
I’m loving it so far! Still doing some more research on dual 21 but I was running TSP for a while and it’s nice but I hate that I have to change the stage every time I turn on the car. Ktuner said it’s something to do with the CAN Gateway.
Sponsored