Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
A lot more money and work for it to still overheat. C&R rad is a bargain in comparison :)
I installed a C&R radiator on a customer car no other mods, the car still overheated track version, it took longer to overheat, the same as any other aftermarket radiator probably this rad has more benefits in a car with nothing on front like ac condenser.
Sponsored

17RGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R
Country flag
The power you might loose is around 10 to 18 whp, is no way you can notice that difference, now if you wanted to argue ''yes there is loose of power '' in that case you right.
You obviously haven’t pushed your car hard enough. Difference is very noticeable ?

Lust

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Champ White Type R
Country flag
As always, you make claims with no data to show.

Like how you said that your car didn’t lose power. Then you back pedaled saying you maybe lost 10-18 WHP.

If you’re going to share info, make sure it’s correct.

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
You obviously haven’t pushed your car hard enough. Difference is very noticeable ?
According the datalog I have maxed out the fuel system and turbo, maybe in you car is noticeable due lack of proper cooling mods.

17RGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R
Country flag
I installed a C&R radiator on a customer car no other mods, the car still overheated track version, it took longer to overheat, the same as any other aftermarket radiator probably this rad has more benefits in a car with nothing on front like ac condenser.
We have countless scenarios in different threads already explaining their is not one single product that will fix overheating. C&R track radiator is the best available. Hands down. If you can’t evacuate heat out of the engine bay, no chance just a radiator will work.

17RGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R
Country flag
According the datalog I have maxed out the fuel system and turbo, maybe in you car is noticeable due lack of proper cooling mods.
Maxed out fuel and turbo has nothing to do with overheating and the ecu pulling power with regards to our discussion on overheating leading to power reduction.

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
We have countless scenarios in different threads already explaining their is not one single product that will fix overheating. C&R track radiator is the best available. Hands down. If you can’t evacuate heat out of the engine bay, no chance just a radiator will work.
And I'm agreed , that why I have explained in so many treads over and over is not the radiator itself, is the proper cooling mods and how are properly installed. I'm pretty sure the rad is good but it won't solve any overheating issues. There other radiators options performing great .

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Maxed out fuel and turbo has nothing to do with overheating and the ecu pulling power.
I think you are confused, you wrote and quote me saying I haven't pushed my car enough , that was my answers, now the efficiency of the cooling mods I'm running is another story. And again I didn't experienced any power loose. The car was amazing in power and reliability.

17RGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R
Country flag
And I'm agreed , that why I have explained in so many treads over and over is not the radiator itself, is the proper cooling mods and how are properly installed. I'm pretty sure the rad is good but it won't solve any overheating issues. There other radiators options performing great .
No they aren’t. We have only 2 scenarios of koyo’s not overheating due to other cooling mods. Literally every one else who has DATA to share and tracks hard, is using the C&R. Man, it is talking circles with you over and over again.

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
No they aren’t. We have only 2 scenarios of koyo’s not overheating due to other cooling mods. Literally every one else who has DATA to share and tracks hard, is using the C&R. Man, it is talking circles with you over and over again.
You wrong again. Mostly people running koyorad and over 400whp, no issues on the track, however I haven't seen any R with C&R radiator with more than 360whp which is low power or very conservative compared with people running koyorad.

17RGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R
Country flag
You wrong again. Mostly people running koyorad and over 400whp, no issues on the track, however I haven't seen any R with C&R radiator with more than 360whp which is low power or very conservative compared with people running koyorad.
I’m done. You are impossible. Byyyyyyeeeee

Lust

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Champ White Type R
Country flag
There you go making stuff up again.

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
There you go making stuff up again.
If I'm making stuff show me any dyno sheet over 400WHP using C&R rad with no overheating issues and course a datalog showing how is putting power on the track otherwise I will be thinking'' is not pushing the car'' as you guys keep saying when can't answer my questions.

Lust

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Champ White Type R
Country flag
If I'm making stuff show me any dyno sheet over 400WHP using C&R rad with no overheating issues and course a datalog showing how is putting power on the track otherwise I will be thinking'' is not pushing the car'' as you guys keep saying when can't answer my questions.
You’re the one claiming koyorad is sufficient in the parameters you mentioned above. I called you out because that’s simply BS. Cars with a koyorad and basemap from Hondata overheat in 3 laps with a novice to intermediate driver.

Everything about my car has been documented and shared numerous times. I’ve also shared ACTUAL data with logs to show. If you care enough just go look.

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
You’re the one claiming koyorad is sufficient in the parameters you mentioned above. I called you out because that’s simply BS. Cars with a koyorad and basemap from Hondata overheat in 3 laps with a novice to intermediate driver.

Everything about my car has been documented and shared numerous times. I’ve also shared ACTUAL data with logs to show. If you care enough just go look.
I think you are butt hurt at this point, with all respect .. I have never said any car can do well on track with base map, and now again ''mr salesman'' making ignorant comments about Hondata? If you seen car overheat in 3 laps with a novice to intermediate driver using a base map without any knowledge how to proper choose the mods etc the base map won't run properly no matter if is Hondata Ktuner or Motec, your problem is again with all respect an ignorant person. And your data is very poor BTW when I have more time I will post your data here for analysis and I will explain you better.

Don't take it personal I'm here for show more options to the community.
The tread title said Koyo full race and spoon.
Sponsored