Kid Protection List

greyclocked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX
Country flag
Hello I am gathering a solid list of kid protection items. Unfortunately the health issues brought by most spray on upholstery protection methods make them and anything else that can leave a oil or chemical residue off limits.

I have black seats and am not concerned at all about staining.

Any additions would be welcome! Alternatives to my product selections would be great as well.

Currently have:

WeatherTech Trunkliner

Considering:
WeatherTech Honda 2016 civic DigitalFit FloorLiner
Ebay (china) 2016 civic door sills set
Sponsored

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You could always sell the kids. :)

Nah, just funnin'. I'm not sure there is a accurate list for "protection". Just dont let them have any food, drinks, pens, crayons, or markers in the car.

It's funny, my son hasn't spilled anything yet, but my mother spilled a glass of tea in the floor in the first week after I bought it. Luckily, I had big all weather mats, or I might of sold her. :p

snail415

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EX-T Sedan, 2007 Accord LX V6
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I purchased the WeatherTech floorliners and trunk mat immediately after purchasing my EX-T. Worth their weight in gold.
I also looked into getting some kind of ScotchGuard, but the only spray I could find was more cleaner-based.
I don't wanna stain fabric in order to water/stain-proof it. But if you have cloth I'd pursue a product that does.

If you use car seats for kids, the rubber under mats are a good investment.
I don't have anything name-brand, but as long as it's easy to clean and comes with pockets for toys, you'll be happy.
The only other things I'd consider are seat covers (for the back of the front seats). You can protect the floor all you like, but kids kick what's available..

Good luck,
JM
Sponsored