Key fob - How/Where do you store yours?

thepixelsedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Hmmm maybe he's in the process of stalking me now too because he hasn't responded to a post I made in response to him and my company Facebook page has had a big spike in visits since I made that post.
Sponsored

djasonw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2017 Toyota iM
Country flag
Believe it or not the rectum is not a bad place if you're lacking pockets. I have the leather pouch to maintain cleanliness.

snbns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring - MSM
Country flag
For those of you who use leather pouches, do you keep them in your pocket? Or are they hanging from your belt loop or something?

burns_erin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX w/Sensing
Country flag
I use a caribiner, that way I can attach it to a belt loop or my purse (I only buy purses that have some sort of place to hook the damned things). But keys run my life so discrete isn't something that can work for me.

Honda Civic 10th gen Key fob - How/Where do you store yours? Keys (480x640)

finalnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Has anyone found a good case for the fob? I noticed the glossy plastic on the back scuffs super easy. Was hoping for a silicone or tpu case like you get for a phone.

sniper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring
Country flag
i use the very tiny pocket on the right side of most jeans. my wallet is always in the main front right side pocket, phone in left. The little pocket on the right is perfect for the keyfob. i have the car set to auto lock when i walk away. the key goes in my pocket in the morning each day and i dont remove it until night.
Ditto!!!

corbygray528

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-Z
Country flag
I use a caribiner, that way I can attach it to a belt loop or my purse (I only buy purses that have some sort of place to hook the damned things). But keys run my life so discrete isn't something that can work for me.

Keys (480x640).jpg
Jesus you have a lot of keys. I know that pain though, I used to work in a student center for a university of over 30k and held the keys, and the number of keys in that building was too damn high.

GoPackGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Energy Green Coupe
Are you a medieval dungeon master? ;)

burns_erin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX w/Sensing
Country flag
Jesus you have a lot of keys. I know that pain though, I used to work in a student center for a university of over 30k and held the keys, and the number of keys in that building was too damn high.
Yep, I work at a university.

Are you a medieval dungeon master? ;)
And what a person does in their personal time and as a supplement to traditional income streams is a very personal matter ;)

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2014 Honda Civic EX-L Navi
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ended up ordering two of these http://www.high-end-motorsports.com/honda-civic-keychain-key-remote-cover-i4.html in black for my fobs.

UPDATE: Got them in (they were out of black, so got red): IMG_20160519_173329.jpg IMG_20160519_173313.jpg
I have the same silicone case. Unfortunately after some time it gets very loose and just keeps sliding out. I bought the silicone case for a 2015 Fit/Crossover part HNDAD113 and works much better. Covers the entire key and fits snug. I had to cut the small strip I between the buttons since the key for the Fit/Crosstour is only 2 buttons. Picture attached.

Honda Civic 10th gen Key fob - How/Where do you store yours? 20160525_145421_HDR
Sponsored