Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CTR, '15 GT3
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
New street setup is on! TE37v Mark II 18x10.5 +22 w/ 265/35/18 Falken Azenis RT615K+. When Rays announced 5x120 bmw fitments for the te37v I knew I had to do more research and see what sizes they offered. Once I figured out sizing to go with I placed my order to make sure I was first in line to do this on a fk8. Honestly I know it's not for everyone but it's not their car so they shouldn't worry. ;)

I'm still keeping the RG d2s for track use even though that setup is still more street as well (18x10.5 +35 w/ 275/35 RSRRs) Plan is to get a rear pair of 18x9.5 +35 and wrap those in 265/35 or 255/35 and just dial back camber during the colder weather months to track it. I spend way more time dailying the car so I've always leaned towards the aesthetic side of things for my builds.

Other mods I had to do to get this fit was adding the Hardrace roll center adjusters on the front to gain more camber adjust as well as correct the suspension geometry from getting lower. Overall I'm super super happy with how it turned out. Basically looks like a artist rendition but it's real and actually drives just fine. Haha. Still have a Varis hood on order as well as some other pieces that'll hopefully be on by Jan of 2020. Then full livery design to promote my brand Logic Limited Corp.

Honda Civic 10th gen Kazuo_WFC 2017 Civic Type R build DSC09820
Honda Civic 10th gen Kazuo_WFC 2017 Civic Type R build DSC09840
Honda Civic 10th gen Kazuo_WFC 2017 Civic Type R build DSC09835
Honda Civic 10th gen Kazuo_WFC 2017 Civic Type R build DSC09836

OP
OP
nojeebs

nojeebs

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CTR, '15 GT3
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Kazuo_WFC 2017 Civic Type R build DSC09853
Honda Civic 10th gen Kazuo_WFC 2017 Civic Type R build DSC09860-2

Cleaned up nicely. Shooting cars for years you realize shit doesn't have to be clean to come out looking good in a still. But shit when it comes to my own cars it's like I see all the dirt when editing hahaha.

OP
OP
nojeebs

nojeebs

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CTR, '15 GT3
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Kazuo_WFC 2017 Civic Type R build DSC09913-2
Honda Civic 10th gen Kazuo_WFC 2017 Civic Type R build DSC09912-2
Honda Civic 10th gen Kazuo_WFC 2017 Civic Type R build DSC09916-2

Loaded up the front with all the goodies! Mugen front bumper garnishes, Blitz cf lip, J's Racing grill. Doing the install solo was easy until I had to put the bumper back on bwahaha. You have to install the lip with the bumper off so it's risky business when you have to put back on the bumper and hope you don't mess up. Just missing the Varis hood, which is stuck in customs.

frtorres87

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
DSC09913-2.jpg
DSC09912-2.jpg
DSC09916-2.jpg

Loaded up the front with all the goodies! Mugen front bumper garnishes, Blitz cf lip, J's Racing grill. Doing the install solo was easy until I had to put the bumper back on bwahaha. You have to install the lip with the bumper off so it's risky business when you have to put back on the bumper and hope you don't mess up. Just missing the Varis hood, which is stuck in customs.
Bravo bro . You deserve some serious credit and cool points for your build bro. First off your the first person to pull off the J’s Racing grill and actually make it look good (it’s fugly AF in my opinion). Second, I didn’t think the bumper garnish would be nice at all but you know what, you pulled that off too! And then you bring it all together with the Blitz lip.....bravo bro, bravo! Keep it coming. You have made me a believer. I do have a question though, can you post a link to the bumper garnish? You made it look so good that I want them now.

_.berr

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Hey whats up! Clean build not many people can kill the FK8 stance its rare you see one like this. Overall great build. How much camber were you with the RGs & now with the Works?

OP
OP
nojeebs

nojeebs

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CTR, '15 GT3
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Bravo bro . You deserve some serious credit and cool points for your build bro. First off your the first person to pull off the J’s Racing grill and actually make it look good (it’s fugly AF in my opinion). Second, I didn’t think the bumper garnish would be nice at all but you know what, you pulled that off too! And then you bring it all together with the Blitz lip.....bravo bro, bravo! Keep it coming. You have made me a believer. I do have a question though, can you post a link to the bumper garnish? You made it look so good that I want them now.
Thanks man! Yeah the bumper garnishes were a risk taker as I didn't really care for them on the mugen demo car but I have plans for it as I'm doing a full livery early next year to promote my brand. I purchased them from King Motorsports but it was a phone order as they didn't list them on the site for sale. https://www.kingmotorsports.com/

Hey whats up! Clean build not many people can kill the FK8 stance its rare you see one like this. Overall great build. How much camber were you with the RGs & now with the Works?
Much appreciated. I can't help myself when it comes to pushing fitment on my cars for street setups. Haha. On the RGs I ran around -4 f/r. On the TE37v mk2s I'm at -5 f/r. Pretty much the max I'd run for a street setup.

_.berr

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
How did you squeeze -5? Im running coilovers with camber plates & spc "front camber kit" but its the same as what you with the hard race. Maxed out at -3 lol

OP
OP
nojeebs

nojeebs

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CTR, '15 GT3
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
How did you squeeze -5? Im running coilovers with camber plates & spc "front camber kit" but its the same as what you with the hard race. Maxed out at -3 lol
Ah the hardrace rear camber arms have slightly more adjustment. For the fronts I added the hardrace roll center adjusters for more range in camber.

frtorres87

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Thanks man! Yeah the bumper garnishes were a risk taker as I didn't really care for them on the mugen demo car but I have plans for it as I'm doing a full livery early next year to promote my brand. I purchased them from King Motorsports but it was a phone order as they didn't list them on the site for sale. https://www.kingmotorsports.com/

Much appreciated. I can't help myself when it comes to pushing fitment on my cars for street setups. Haha. On the RGs I ran around -4 f/r. On the TE37v mk2s I'm at -5 f/r. Pretty much the max I'd run for a street setup.
Thanks for the reply bro. SoI just gotta call King’s and ask for the Mugen bumper garnish?

_.berr

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Ah the hardrace rear camber arms have slightly more adjustment. For the fronts I added the hardrace roll center adjusters for more range in camber.
Oh no the rear im fine. Its the front im wondering how you got -5. I have the roll centers but theyre from SPC.

adizon

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Been enjoying your IG, so I guess I'll follow you here as well!
Sponsored