Kallisto body kit by Apollo Auto Part

LunarSilverTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring , 2000 Honda S2000, 1993 Honda Del sol
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've noticed this forum isn't aware of many things that's available for the 10th gen. Here's the Kallisto kit from Apollo Auto Part. (Thailand based, but US shipping available)
I'll post other kits soon

https://www.facebook.com/line0985255202/

Honda Civic 10th gen Kallisto body kit by Apollo Auto Part IMG_8375.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Kallisto body kit by Apollo Auto Part IMG_8376.JPG

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
I like the Antivus better.. Just going to wait and see what probably end of this or next year brings...Especially when they make stuff for the Si...if that's ever coming out!!;)

aLL STaR Gene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Honda Integra Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
FYI, pricing for this shipped to the US is below:

Full kit (sedan) - $485 plus $665 shipping
Front lip - $200 plus $500 shipping

I'm close to ordering some parts but the shipping is insane, anyone in SoCal down to jump in on some parts and split the freight? :beer:

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
FYI, pricing for this shipped to the US is below:

Full kit (sedan) - $485 plus $665 shipping
Front lip - $200 plus $500 shipping

I'm close to ordering some parts but the shipping is insane, anyone in SoCal down to jump in on some parts and split the freight? :beer:
That's ridiculous when the shipping is more than the product. I'd wait and get something here in the US..Forget that...It's not all that!!!

aLL STaR Gene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm probably buying two or three to make the shipping a little more worth it and just hanging on to them in case others are interested. If you break down the cost for three, $365 is more than reasonable for a front lip than $700 haha.

RockyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Optima SXL, 2015 Honda CRV EX, 2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2003 Lancer Evolution
That front lip is pretty much what i have been looking for. Hopefully the price comes down.

Molatte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Legit sold on this, especially the back. The only thing I hated about the back was the big spoiler, which won't be a problem since stock spoilers on my touring is just about right. :D But wondering how much this'll cost to get installed though. Any ideas?

aLL STaR Gene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Legit sold on this, especially the back. The only thing I hated about the back was the big spoiler, which won't be a problem since stock spoilers on my touring is just about right. :D But wondering how much this'll cost to get installed though. Any ideas?
When I contacted them they gave me some color options so I'm assuming they come pre-painted which would cut down costs. I'm waiting for a reply back but it's looking like I'll order a few so they're at least stateside.

Molatte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring
Vehicle Showcase
When I contacted them they gave me some color options so I'm assuming they come pre-painted which would cut down costs. I'm waiting for a reply back but it's looking like I'll order a few so they're at least stateside.
Ah that's awesome. So the only thing that I need to worry about is the shipping then. $1100 total with shipping, smh.

aLL STaR Gene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ah that's awesome. So the only thing that I need to worry about is the shipping then. $1100 total with shipping, smh.
I'm pulling the trigger tonight on ordering the fronts lips so if anyone needs one, let me know so you can save some on the shipping.

aLL STaR Gene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Two Crystal Black Pearl and one White Orchid Pearl on the way. If you need one, you can save a few hundred bucks on the shipping since they'll already be out here.

Honda Civic 10th gen Kallisto body kit by Apollo Auto Part kallisto_civic

aLL STaR Gene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Last edited:

mokylim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX-P
Country flag
Just received the three front lips from DHL. The overall quality is really good - the paint on the black is a three tone, gloss black main, matte black bottom and champagne like accent across the front. The lips come with mounting hardware as well as double sided tape on the rear.

Honda Civic 10th gen Kallisto body kit by Apollo Auto Part kallisto_apollo_civic_01
:postpics:

Honda Civic 10th gen Kallisto body kit by Apollo Auto Part kallisto_apollo_civic_02

Honda Civic 10th gen Kallisto body kit by Apollo Auto Part kallisto_apollo_civic_03

Honda Civic 10th gen Kallisto body kit by Apollo Auto Part kallisto_apollo_civic_04

Honda Civic 10th gen Kallisto body kit by Apollo Auto Part kallisto_apollo_civic_05

Honda Civic 10th gen Kallisto body kit by Apollo Auto Part kallisto_apollo_civic_06

Honda Civic 10th gen Kallisto body kit by Apollo Auto Part kallisto_apollo_civic_07

Honda Civic 10th gen Kallisto body kit by Apollo Auto Part kallisto_apollo_civic_08

post pics when you get it installed!! cant wait to see what it looks like.